HB was 182...

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Is this a fast heartbeat for a scan done at 9w??? Everyone else seems to be in between 164-172... Anyone have any ideas?

i heard normal range can go anywhere from 120-185 i wouldnt worry too much hun :hugs: and i hear boys have faster heart beats :)

i heard normal range can go anywhere from 120-185 i wouldnt worry too much hun :hugs: and i hear boys have faster heart beats :)

I heard it backwards to you but I'm sure oh will be happy to hear that someone said that as I'm sure he "wants" a boy this time... If nothing else because my due date is my dads birthday and we talked about passing the name on

i googled it hun, there is both ways :p My heart beat was 167 i told OH the myth too about it being a boy, WELL lol now its a boy! heheh and it would be sweet to pass on your dads name

I'm totally going to be proven wrong in the end I'm sure... first words outta my mouth at my scan were "it's a girl" when I heard that the heartbeat was so fast.... not that I 'really" think it is but ya know...

Is this a fast heartbeat for a scan done at 9w??? Everyone else seems to be in between 164-172... Anyone have any ideas?

my wife had her 12 week scan done yesterday and the HB was 163. They say it starts out ultra high, and moderates, slows down, as the pregnancy progresses. Its better to have a FASTER BPM than a slower one, believe me. If it was around 100 you'd be in the danger zone for you know what.

the rate your baby's heart is beating at is a good, strong rate. If legend is correct though, it will be a girl. they say they have speedier hearts.

That sounds like a NICE STRONG HEARTBEAT!!! CONGRATS!!!
(ps: my phone was out of commission all week :( sorry if you tried to reach me!)

YAY!!!

Ours was 179 at 8 weeks. Yours is just fine.

I agree... nice and strong heartbeat! :) Ours was 172 at 8 1/2 weeks. The u/s tech said up to 185 is common.

Thanks for the reassurance :hugs: I know maybe it sounds like a silly thing to be concerned about but I was kinda worried...

One of my babies had a HB in the 180's during the early part of 8wks (saw on U/S). Now, it is more like the 170's (hearing on Doppler), but that COULD be the other baby I'm hearing...not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->