Hcg blood tests??

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is a normal hormone level for roughly 4/5 weeks preg??? i got the results of my blood test back today and the levels are at 128, is this promising?mw seemed to think they were ok, what does anyone else think???thank you!!!!!

Hi babe, here is a rough guide:

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml

So you are looking OK to me babe, bare in mind some people dont even get a positive on a 50mIu/ml pg test before 5 weeks......so keep ya chin up babe :hugs: xx

thats fantastic tam, thanks ever so for finding that!!!!! i feel that bit calmer now!! :hugs:

As long as the levels are within the ranges Tam has given you're fine.
The important thing is how much they increase within 2/3 days.
Are you having another test to check?

Looking good :D

Cx

i dont know thats the thing. spoke to mw yesterday and shes now said consultant im seeing today doest believe in taking blood for hcg counts..............lets just see shall we!!
xx

I had mine taken wed, fri and wed for a week and a half and it worked out that they were just over doubling in 2 days even though I thought mine were very high (hoping for twins :lol:)

Try and bully your doctor, you wouldn't believe the amount of relief I felt just having these 3 tests.

Cx

going to push for them to be done, i dont really care what the doc believes in, this is my peace of mind and i shant take it lying down. how you feeling charm??
xx

I'm fine, half the time I don't feel Pg the other half I'm suffering terrible wind :oops: and feeling a little sick. So yeah, I'm plodding on and the time goes so slowly...

How are you doing, many symptoms?

Charm X

:D had an other preg test,positive,Surprise!! then more blood and an internal scan.......there is the start of something but doc couldnt make out much more for now.......got hcg levels back late aftrnoon, mw didnt say what they were just that they were looking good and things seem fairly positive. have got to back on monday for another scan, dr seem to think we will be able to see that much more then, so all round YEYY!! looking ok for now.

charm, im just getting really achey hips an back, making me grumpy but at least it means something is happening!?!?!?!?!!?
xx

Oh Muffin I am SO SO pleased to come on to read this :hugs:

Get your levels though for your own mind & I can't wait for Monday - See if you can get a bean pic :yipee:

:shock: have just had my cg count back from friday.........midwife said on fri it should be around 500........its actually over 1200!!!!!!!!!!! assuming that means its looking good?!?!?!?!?!!?have another scan booked for 2.30 today, excited and terrified!!

Good Luck with the scan, your levels look great [-o<

Charm X

ive got a sac!!!!!!!!!! a little wee baby sac!!!!!!!!!!! im desperatly trying to upload a scan pic to show you but it wont load!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwww Muffin I am so pleased for you babe, I truely am, that is fabulous!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Bet you are smiling from ear to ear :D

Hi I am 5 weeks pregnant and my hcg levels are 2381 is that within the normal range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->