Hcg level

Just been to have bloods I'll no by 7.30, did a test there also and it wS positive but because it was not the same darkness as the other line they consider it neg apparently they consider any test that's not the full colour as The other
Line a positive. Ridiculous

Just been to have bloods I'll no by 7.30, did a test there also and it wS positive but because it was not the same darkness as the other line they consider it neg apparently they consider any test that's not the full colour as The other
Line a positive. Ridiculous

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It's not an ovulation test. What are they talking about. I hope you have great results!

You may want to get yourself another doctor. How are they going to just pretend that your test is negative?

It's rising but slowly. The bright side is that it is going up not down.

My results are now 7 from5 on Friday, is this any good

Did your doctor check your progesterone level? It sounds like it is low and that is the reason for the very slow rising.

I suggest you look up the effects low progesterone has on a pregnancy. And look up the benefits of natural progesterone cream. You can buy that cream at health food stores I know for a fact. I don't know where else you can purchase it.

If I were in your shoes, I would take my pregnancy into my own hands.

Low progesterone=miscarriage hun or chemical pregnancy. It rose so that is good. Please look into everything I have mentioned.

I am no doctor, so of course it may be another reason. But that and chromosome abnormalities are usually the cause.

I second looking into you prog levels. I'm not a fan of taking things into my own hands, but I am a big fan of advocating for myself with my gyns. So if one won't do what I want, I can switch to another. But my insurance with Kaiser makes that really easy to do, and my gyn is really great about appeasing my anxiety. A line is a line. You are pregnant. If they don't honor that, there is something very wrong with that. I mean, I know your first prenatal generally is between 8-12 weeks because they want to wait it out to see a bit to make sure it's more likely to be viable.. but seriously. Sounds like time for a new gyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->