HCG levels? What were yours?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I got my HCG levels checked and I know it all varies so much, they were happy with my levels but said I must be really early which I suspected l, though we have no real idea how far along.

My hcg on 4/30 was 4986 and on 5/2 it was 8513... im curious how it compares to others and maybe I can get an idea of how far along I am because right now it's pure speculation.

Thank you!

I think everyone just varies, I only had 1 test at 4w and it was 87 and I'm now 12w4d and everything going well, your numbers sound great x

Mine were 990 at 5 weeks and 2700 48 hours later. Hope that helps! x

1046 at almost 6 weeks. The range is huge! All the consultants ive seen through my pregnancies have said it's not the number that matters it's weather it doubles as it should within the time frame.

That is wild, definitely a wide range! I thought it was interesting that they used my numbers to assume it was an early pregnancy though I could feel that by my symptoms..boy are they coming on strong though!

With DD2 mine were 29 000 at 5 weeks. But by the scan I was 5W6d which explains why it was so high.

At 6 weeks with my daughter my levels were 16000. At five/six weeks with this baby, about 8000. The range is massive!

I asked the doctor if I needed to test for these levels but he said no, just took my word for it that I was pregnant and booked me in! Any way I can find these out myself?

I asked the doctor if I needed to test for these levels but he said no, just took my word for it that I was pregnant and booked me in! Any way I can find these out myself?

They don't routinely test Hcg levels in the UK. Usually the only reason they will check is if your have any problems in early pregnancy or have had recurrent losses. If your having a normal complication free pregnancy hun there really is no need to know them. They usually just cause more worry once you know anyway. It's only so doctors can see a pregnancy is progressing.

My Blood HcG Levels:
3-15-15 @ 4 weeks: 673 mIU/ml
3-29-15 @ 6 weeks: 64, 634 mIU/ml

at 5w+1day hcg level was 1064.
My gyne has told me to repeat the test afte 72 hrs to check the levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->