HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Had my second ultrasound today! Baby looks great :)He/she was moving all over the place!!! Wiggle worm! HR 160s and music to our ears! I still have decreased appetite and know to stop eating when my brain tells me I am full :) No vomit yet..thank goodness! Sorry I have been away for a while! So nice to hear from everyone again :)

That's awesome! I have my 1st ob appt tomorrow and am hoping she orders an ultrasound.

Just wanted to post an update... had a scan yesterday and its TWINS!!!

Congrats! How are you feeling? I'm still dealing with ms, but it's better.

i am so irresistible to join this thread and registered now during lunch break in office...it gives immense hope and i feel so optimistic here. first congratulations to all who had BFP :)
i have been reading each and every post here...feels good.
me(31), DH(34) started TTC in Feb '12. Got our first natural BFP on 11th Aug '12, but the happiness was not meant to stick long. Miscarried on 26th Aug.
Then this month I was put on clomid CD3-7, then had an u/s on CD10(5th Nov). One good follicle was found. Had a trigger shot on CD10 5PM. As per doctor's suggestion, we BD'ed on CD11 night, CD12 morning, CD12 night. I had cramps on CD12 (7th Nov, hope Ovulation!!!!). If it was O, then I'm 6DPO and 8DPT. this wait really have been very long. Feeling very impatient, this thread keeps me occupied the whole day. Let's see what happens...

Fingers crossed for you Elina! This is a good thread, and welcome! Keep us updated!

As for me I am doing great! We have an u/s scheduled for Dec 5 and I will be 16 weeks. We *might* be able to find out baby's sex! Fingers crossed! :thumbup: As I am approaching week 13 I have been feeling pretty good. I am getting my energy back and actually getting ready to go for a run :) :happydance: How is everyone else doing?!

You should be able to find out unless baby's legs are crossed. I'm gonna attempt to find out at my 15 week us.

Fingers crossed for you Elina! This is a good thread, and welcome! Keep us updated!

As for me I am doing great! We have an u/s scheduled for Dec 5 and I will be 16 weeks. We *might* be able to find out baby's sex! Fingers crossed! :thumbup: As I am approaching week 13 I have been feeling pretty good. I am getting my energy back and actually getting ready to go for a run :) :happydance: How is everyone else doing?!

Thank you :) it's great that u crossed that 12 weeks mark :happydance: ....can't wait to know ur baby's gender...god bless

Wow girls, what an amazing thread. Congratulations to you all. Gives me hope. I'm on clomid round 1 (3-7) it's CD15 but still no big O. Fingers Crossed.

best wishes MrsRayner...i think u will get the O soon :)

Thanks Chicas... I got the big O on CD18.. Do you think this will be too late?

Eeeeekkk.. I'm excited greeneyes! I'm t&c #2 .. And I'm using mooncup/softcup so I've got my hopes up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->