HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

faithforbaby- Everyone keeps saying that to me! If you could walk his hallways and see the pictures of all the babies he help bring into this world, I mean, how could he not know what he's doing? I think maybe he just likes to start with a clean slate and having the women take birth control sets her body right and he can begin with his work.....UGH! I just want a baby and I don't care what I gotta do or what I gotta take.....

FaithnHope41- I am so excited for you! Everyday I log on just to see if you got your BFP yet!!!! I cant believe you've waited this long!!! OMG!!! Its like being on the edge of your seat!!! I'm having so much fun talking with your ladies and everyone sharing...Its so nice!!!!
Oh and my cousin who just had her second baby says that the cramps your feeling are just like AF so its not easy to tell because there isn't just one set a cramps for period and another kind for pregnancy!!! SO! This could be it for you!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted!!!!!!

Me again so I talked to my insurance and they said they do cover a IUI 100% but I only get ONE PER LIFETIME....
Even though its a long ways off cross your fingers for me...I have no clue how much they cost straight up so I don't even know if I can afford one after

I had a co- worker do three and she said three hundred ...but not sure if that is partial coverage :) GL!

Awww TNK! I am extremely nervous- AF was due to start today 14dpo, still nothing, cramps are terrible though, and I keep getting these pains in my lower tummy, I mean right above pelvic area that feel like muscle twitches almost. I have no idea what they are!! Same symptoms though. Had creamy cm this morning but it went away this afternoon, so not sure if that is a good sign or not. But I am crossing fingers for you with your IUI! That is wonderful! I may talk to my doctor about doing an IUI also with the next round if AF decides to show up. Faithforbaby, I keep thinking of you and how badly you probably want to tell everyone! I am soooo excited for you!

Well I am off to a quarter auction with my mother, sister, and some friends. I will be on later to chat!! Hope you gals had a great day!! xo

OMG! FaithnHope41 those are all great signs!!!!!! I am so nervous for you!! LOL!!! I would have tested a million times already....Your like the strongest women I know!!! Your not going to see AF I have kidnapped her for ya! :D
I have 3 weeks to relax on the birth control before I think about my IUI...So I am going to make the most of it! DH bought me this doctor who wallet I've been wanting and it came in the mail yesterday!! It was pricey because it was handmade (from etsy) but damn that girl did amazing work! He said he bought it because he wanted to cheer me up and make me smile! AWE!!! Now isn't that the sweetest thing?! I needed it too because yesterday was a rough day....

Thanks girls!

That is so sweet! You should post a picture of it! I love etsy. so addicting! I used to sell hair pieces on it.

So still no AF! 15dpo now! I am going crazy now, lol, everyone is telling me I should be safe to test. I have no idea what I should do!

2239???? That's super high!! Wait a minute how far along are you today? You could be having twins!!:)

And I think I'm going to test tomorrow, grrrr, I am so nervous about it this time. I won't be mad but goodness gracious I am 15dpo and still no AF. So I should get an accurate answer I hope!!

YES TEST!!!! LOL!!! I'm on the edge of my seat!! Rooting for you!!! :test:

I posted a picture on facebook. Had to show everyone what a sweet husband I have!
I love Etsy! I've bought so many unique items from that website.

Twins?! Oh God!!!! Good luck......I am lost when it comes to levels....I have no idea whats normal and what isn't...

I say test today!! :) Could be twins..who knows! That would be splendid :) I am 5 weeks today!

I bet you are having twins!! They say levels of 1700 are normally around 6-8 weeks!!!!

silentlly stalking this thread as i am getting ready to trigger with clomid....I cant wait for you to test! rooting for you 100%!!!! :dust:

I bet you are having twins!! They say levels of 1700 are normally around 6-8 weeks!!!!

Really!?!? I didn't know that! I looked at that beta site and it said that was above average for twins, but not the highest recorded. :) my belly is so bloated ..I feel 12 weeks already ...seriously you should see it. A random stranger asked me if I was pregnant today at the mall...who does that?

Mabrey, welcome to our thread!! Hope your trigger is successful and you get your BFP!

Greeneyes, thanks gal! I'm am becoming more hopeful! Still nothing!! Almost 16dpo! I am testing in the morning but am so nervous.

Faithforbaby, I can't believe a random person said that to you!! I wouldn't even say something like that to somebody I know! Wow some people don't think about what they're saying! When are you going to start telling friends and coworkers?:) so happy for you and geeeneyes!!

silentlly stalking this thread as i am getting ready to trigger with clomid....I cant wait for you to test! rooting for you 100%!!!! :dust:

Welcome!!! It worked for me! This is a great and addicting thread :) Lots of support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->