HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

So today is the day! Husband taking a run to Ohio to grab some fall beers...I've got a few chores to do around the house...I'll keep my computer open...

Hoping for a :bfp: :happydance:

I just read this whole thread! Go test, lady! Good luck

The anticipation is killing me! LOL!!! I keep logging in to see if you've posted the results.....
I have to say goodnight now......Hope you post soon!!!

So I tested yesterday morning before the wedding festivities. I finally got my :bfp:!! I can't even express how I feel right now! It is so surreal to me! I am so happy, couldn't keep it from my hubby, I woke him up at 6 am yesterday and we cried and laughed and it was the best feeling in the world to see the test as a positive! I took a digital later yesterday and it confirmed it and said "pregnant"! So today is my husband's birthday and both of our families are coming over for dinner and cupcakes and we bought a little onesie that says "Rad like Dad". He is going to open it in front of them all and I can't wait to see their reactions! This is going to be a very special day for us!! :) Thanks girls for all your prayers!! I am so excited! :cloud9:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :yipee: I am so excited for you! I have tears in my eyes! I just knew this was your time as well!! :) I can't even express my happiness for you! Post those pictures girl!!! :) We can be bump buddies!!:thumbup:

Ahhh!! TNK you are next!! This is goung to be a :baby: producing thread!! I just am so excited right now!! Did you set up a time for your frist blood draw yet?

So I tested yesterday morning before the wedding festivities. I finally got my :bfp:!! I can't even express how I feel right now! It is so surreal to me! I am so happy, couldn't keep it from my hubby, I woke him up at 6 am yesterday and we cried and laughed and it was the best feeling in the world to see the test as a positive! I took a digital later yesterday and it confirmed it and said "pregnant"! So today is my husband's birthday and both of our families are coming over for dinner and cupcakes and we bought a little onesie that says "Rad like Dad". He is going to open it in front of them all and I can't wait to see their reactions! This is going to be a very special day for us!! :) Thanks girls for all your prayers!! I am so excited! :cloud9:

Congrats! :happydance::wohoo:

Thank you, thank you!!!! I am calling tomorrow morning since my Dr's office is closed today. Probably wil have to go in tomorrow or Tuesday! I am soooooo excited gals!! This is a lucky thread!! TNK, you are next!!

Here's a picture!

photo (1).JPG

:thumbup: Aww!! Today is going to be such a memorable day for you two! John and I are telling his mom today at dinner as well :happydance: I haven't decided how yet, but we will think of somthing clever! You will have to let us know how it goes!! Enjoy! PS

If you thought the 2 week wait was hard, wait till your at work and can't just scream it to the roof tops! It is sooo hard! :wacko: lol

I KNEW IT!!!! I knew it was your time!!! OMG! I read both your posts and I had tears in my eyes! I am so happy for you! What a magical birthday for you husband and just a all around amazing day!! This will be one of those memories you look back on and your heart just swells with love! AWE!!! I want to jump up and down and scream for you!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

And girls I appreciate the love and well wishes in the middle of this celebration...Your very thought girls.....My day will come soon enough....Cross your fingers for Nov!!! Husband's birthday??!!!! LMAO!!!!

OMG im so happy for you! :) it makes me hopeful for my cycle and please post pictures of their faces when he opens the present!!!

Thank you!! I honestly had no idea! I felt like AF was coming and she never did. I had the same symptoms so you really can't symptom check if cramps and sore boobs are normal PMS symptoms, but omgosh the feeling is absolutely amazing! 1st HCG trigger worked for me! It was my 4th cycle of fertility help. I was honestly starting to plan for the next cycle with what I'd do differently, but I now I don't have to worry about it! Now I just pray for a healthy pregnancy. It is so weird even talking about it! I think I am in shock!

BTW, we told one of hubby's sisters this morning because she has to work tonight when everyone else will be here. So I told her to come over and sign his scrapbook that I'd made for his birthday. Keep in mind...there is no scrapbook. LOL Hubby asked her if she wanted to see what I got for him for his birthday. He walked out with the onesie and she looked at it and read it... "Rad Like Dad...that's cool, is that for the future?" Hubby said "It's for our baby" She screamed and cried and cried and cried. We did not expect her to react that way, well that much, haha. So we are so anxious for tonight now, this is going to be such an amazing memory to make and I cant wait to see each one of their faces and reactions!

Mabrey, definitely have faith and hope in yourself! It will happen! The trigger is very successful as you can see. It may take only one time, it may take two or three, but it will happen!! Fingers crossed for you dear!! And TNK, November is a perfect month for a birthday gift for your hubby! And it can be a birthday post to me as my birthday is in November too!!:hugs:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! :yipee: I am so excited for you! I have tears in my eyes! I just knew this was your time as well!! :) I can't even express my happiness for you! Post those pictures girl!!! :) We can be bump buddies!!:thumbup:

SO excited we will be bump buddies!!! :yipee:

Congrats FaithnHope.. so happy for you and hope tonight goes very well!!

Hows everyone doing!?! Our thread has been kinda quiet treatment last day or so! Lol! Hope you all have a great day! :)

i have 2 18mm follies, 1 on each side, we are triggering on thursday morning at 0915 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->