HCG Trigger Shot- Help??

Hows everyone doing!?! Our thread has been kinda quiet treatment last day or so! Lol! Hope you all have a great day! :)

I'm doing great! Found out yesterday that I'm having twins and they are measuring ahead. How are you?

Hows everyone doing!?! Our thread has been kinda quiet treatment last day or so! Lol! Hope you all have a great day! :)

I'm doing great! Found out yesterday that I'm having twins and they are measuring ahead. How are you?

OMG!!! How fantastic!! :) I am very excited for you! Everyone keeps telling me that they think I will! :thumbup: We will see! I have my first US on Oct 8 and will be about 7 weeks3days! I cant wait! Did they find both heartbeats right away?! So happy for you!

TNK and FaithnHope, you still here?! :)

OMG!!! How fantastic!! :) I am very excited for you! Everyone keeps telling me that they think I will! :thumbup: We will see! I have my first US on Oct 8 and will be about 7 weeks3days! I cant wait! Did they find both heartbeats right away?! So happy for you!

TNK and FaithnHope, you still here?! :)

No, wasn't quite far along Enough to see heartbeats. I go tomorrow for another ultrasound. Praying I see them tomorrow.

You will be in my prayers tonight. I hope you see them beating strong and fast!! :thumbup:

Greeneyes congratulations! What wonderful news to find out not only have you been blessed with a pregnancy but you'll be double blessed with twins! \\:D/ I cant wait to find out if they are going to be boys or girls or one of each!!!! Any name ideas yet?

Mrs.Mabrey I will have my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get your BFP this month...Keep this good thing going!!!

I'm still around....I've been caught up in a project I started working on to get my mind off the wait until my IUI...Which btw girls is my last attempt at having a baby...The husband and I talked, well mostly me and we've decided we've been through enough...If it doesn't work then we are going to stop trying....With doctors...We'll stop trying with the help of the doctor....We'll be :sex: of course...LMAO! But uh yeah its hard....Its been a tough road and my last cycle was just to much.....

Greeneyes congratulations! What wonderful news to find out not only have you been blessed with a pregnancy but you'll be double blessed with twins! \\:D/ I cant wait to find out if they are going to be boys or girls or one of each!!!! Any name ideas yet?

Mrs.Mabrey I will have my fingers crossed for you! I hope you get your BFP this month...Keep this good thing going!!!

I'm still around....I've been caught up in a project I started working on to get my mind off the wait until my IUI...Which btw girls is my last attempt at having a baby...The husband and I talked, well mostly me and we've decided we've been through enough...If it doesn't work then we are going to stop trying....With doctors...We'll stop trying with the help of the doctor....We'll be :sex: of course...LMAO! But uh yeah its hard....Its been a tough road and my last cycle was just to much.....

We have 1 boy name we agreed on a long time ago and so far no girl names. My best friend had a dream before I got preggo that I was gonna have twin girls. She always right with her dreams. I would love to have a boy.

That is amazing!!! Congratatulations!!! Can't wait to hear what the sex of the two are. Keeping you and your little ones in my prayers! :)

Faithforbaby, I am here! It has been a crazy busy week for me. And so exciting might I add! Went in for my BETA, my hcg levels were at 745 on Tuesday this week which is right where they want me to be! We have our first Ultrasound on Oct. 26 which I will be right around 9 1/2 weeks! This is still so surreal to me. I am on cloud 9 and hubby and I couldn't be more happy! Hope all is well with you girls!! :)

Ahh! I get to have my US 1 week from today!! Come on days...hurry up already!! :)

Faithforbaby, I am here! It has been a crazy busy week for me. And so exciting might I add! Went in for my BETA, my hcg levels were at 745 on Tuesday this week which is right where they want me to be! We have our first Ultrasound on Oct. 26 which I will be right around 9 1/2 weeks! This is still so surreal to me. I am on cloud 9 and hubby and I couldn't be more happy! Hope all is well with you girls!! :)

WoohoO!! 745 is awesome!!! :) :thumbup:

Any morning sickness yet, anyone?!

I went back for my scan and one of my follicles shrank and concaved...the other grew to 23mm! my lining increased from 7mm up to 10.2 mm! we triggered on the 27th and im sure i ovulated the morning of the 28th! i have been testing out the trigger and it seems it has gone negative on me now. im testing sunday @10DPO.
greeneyes: twins :shock: did your OH almost faint?! all mine keeps talking about is how afraid he is of multiples :wacko:

I went back for my scan and one of my follicles shrank and concaved...the other grew to 23mm! my lining increased from 7mm up to 10.2 mm! we triggered on the 27th and im sure i ovulated the morning of the 28th! i have been testing out the trigger and it seems it has gone negative on me now. im testing sunday @10DPO.
greeneyes: twins :shock: did your OH almost faint?! all mine keeps talking about is how afraid he is of multiples :wacko:

Fx'd you get your BFP! Dh was hoping it was twins. He's excited!

Hi ladies mind if I join?:flower:

I go in tomorrow for a scan and hoping there are some follies so I can trigger and perhaps get a bfp in october!
Greeneyes my dh wants multiples too:wacko:... I will be happy with any little healthy heartbeat!

Reading yalls posts gives me hopes. We have gone in for scans before but this is my first time since my ovarian drilling that we will be going with any hope. my fingers are crossed!

Mrs M I hope :spermy: catches the eggie and that you get your BFP this month! if I have some follies I will only be a few days behind you!

I go in tomorrow for a scan and hoping there are some follies so I can trigger and perhaps get a bfp in october!
Greeneyes my dh wants multiples too:wacko:... I will be happy with any little healthy heartbeat!

Reading yalls posts gives me hopes. We have gone in for scans before but this is my first time since my ovarian drilling that we will be going with any hope. my fingers are crossed!

Mrs M I hope :spermy: catches the eggie and that you get your BFP this month! if I have some follies I will only be a few days behind you!

Welcome!

You will love this tread! :) Lots of positive vibes!! Welcome!

Greeneyes! 3 more days!!!

Had my scan today... nothing substantial on my left ovary but on my right I had 2 follies- one was 12mm and the other was 13.5mm... still a little small but I am scheduled back on Thursday to recheck. Hoping they do some growing so I can use my trigger on Thursday! Before my OD, my follies never responded at all to the clomid so I am quite pleased :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->