Hcg tripled. Is that common? UPDATE: empty second sac

Agreed. First and foremost Team Healthy, but really hoping I get the good news that it's a boy. I'll be excited for a girl, but yeah. Boy please.

I was you in my first pregnancy! I wanted a boy, was convinced I was carrying a boy the thought of having a girl didn't even cross my mind... Well I now have 2 girls and let me tell you I wouldn't have it any other way! As a matter of fact I think I'd be so sad never having had a daughter... Girl there's nothing like a daughter!!! I love having my 2 girls so much that I'm actually hoping this one is another girl :) but yeah I know how u feel bc I was there but I can assure you that if it turns out to be a girl you will be sooooooo happy in the long run can't even begin to explain how amazing it is! Xx

Awww that's cute! I know I'll be happy, but my family is very Asian. My brother was like the 3rd grandchild but is def the favorite because he was the first boy. Culturally and subconsciously, they'll treat the boys better. :( I want one of each. SO wants three: two boys then a girl. We'll see! Just 3-4 more weeks and I'll know!

Thanks! I just feel like I want a boy so much I'm going to have a girl haha

I want a girl so much that I know I'm going to have a boy lol!

That's how I was my second pregnancy. I was 100% convinced it was another boy. I think I wanted a girl so badly that I didn't want to be disappointed. And the pregnancies were pretty similar, except maybe slightly sicker with my 2nd. But same cravings and everything else. It was a girl. :) But I always say my intuition is broken because I thought my son was a girl. Who even knows what I'm having this time!

Thanks! I just feel like I want a boy so much I'm going to have a girl haha

I want a girl so much that I know I'm going to have a boy lol!

That's how I was my second pregnancy. I was 100% convinced it was another boy. I think I wanted a girl so badly that I didn't want to be disappointed. And the pregnancies were pretty similar, except maybe slightly sicker with my 2nd. But same cravings and everything else. It was a girl. :) But I always say my intuition is broken because I thought my son was a girl. Who even knows what I'm having this time!

It's definitely a trying to save myself from disappointment thing. My hopes are up so much that it's a girl and my body/dreams are telling me girl. With my son I knew it was a boy from the beginning but I also wanted a boy so badly. This pregnancy has been completely opposite and I'm having all of the stereotypical "girl" symptoms. I had all of the "boy" symptoms with my son.

I don't think symptoms tell you much. I've had 2 diff pregnancies and both are girls. This one is even more different than the other 2 and I'm sure it's another girl ( which is what I want) I guess it's just a game of luck xx

I don't think symptoms tell you much. I've had 2 diff pregnancies and both are girls. This one is even more different than the other 2 and I'm sure it's another girl ( which is what I want) I guess it's just a game of luck xx

I have 3 girls :D all my pregnancies had different symptoms too!

I have 3 girls :D all my pregnancies had different symptoms too!

Ahhhhhh that's my dream! What better than 3 daughters and 3 sisters! It's so amazing. Ppl think I want a boy but that's not the case at all. I have my BFF who has 2 sisters and their relationship/bond is incredible. They have each other's back through thick and thin. I'd be blessed to have 3 girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->