He lost Weight

Agiboma

ME+DS+DD+DH
Reaction score
Michael is 9 months corrected and 1 year actual. Well we just went in for his 1 year check up and they said he lost weight:cry: Now where seeing the diatician and where on a high fat diet. Can anyone recommend some foods I can give to him that are high in fat. Did your LO loose weight @ this age? Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Jamie is not putting weight on now at anything like the rate he was earlier in the year - I think it's because he is no much more mobile and burning tons of energy.
Not sure about the diet but I would think that things that are high in fat will include cream, cheese, butter etc?

Try adding cream, butter, olive oil and high fat cheese into his food. Avocado is full of good fats.

Leo had got to 14/15lbs by 6 months and at over a year old is still 18lb!! It was when he started to get more mobile that the weight gain slowed right down, he also went through a phase of losing and struggling to get back up

I can't help regarding premature babies as my own is only 8.5mo (6mo adjusted) at the moment but my eldest, who was full term, lost weight around 9mo-1yr when she started becoming more mobile and finding her feet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->