He made contact

You already know what I think my love.

You have done the hardest part and shown you are more than capable without having him in your lives.

Onwards and updwards eh!? :winkwink:

xxx

Well done chick! :hugs:

I'd be too tempted to reply :rofl:

Well done becky!!He certainly has taken his time to get in touch, I would end up replying something like, ' how about you send me the money for the drinks and ill buy jacob the 'x' that he needs ' haha! But honestly your so much stronger than me, I would give in and end up fighting back. Or worse - meeting him. Go you! Jacob doesnt need a man in his life who cares more about a pint than him. xx

Good on you! You deserve so much better hun xXx

Well the texts from today are

'Morning! Do u and jacob want 2 do sumin 2day? Maybe go 2 the park?' - I didnt reply

'Ok or cud i just c jacob 2day? I have a weeks money for him aswel, i knw thats nt much bt its a start rite?' - I didnt reply

and I have had 4 missed calls between 5pm - 9pm - all unanswered

x

I have so much respect for you, i don't think i could be as strong as your being right now. You're doing the right thing and not getting into an arguement with him. Wish i had your strength!

Jesus, he doesn't take the hint does he!?!?

Good for you hun for ignoring him, even he must click soon that he is wasting his time :hugs:

xxx

I don't think I'd be able to ignore it either! Whenever my ex contacts me I'm a nervous wreck, and he doesn't stop or take the hint until I say leave me alone. Then after a few more texts or emails he gives up for a few days.
Well done for being so strong :)

Stalker alert after 6 months

I'd say 6 months too bloody late as well

OMG what a position for you to be in hun :hugs: maybe his pals told him about your hot bit of stuff on FB? Assuming you maybe have some pals the same ;)

Must be hard for you though in one way.

x

Ok he is starting to scare me now! I am almost tempted to change my number

'Mornin bex and son! Hehe u free 2day? Lunch or sumin? x'

Wow your so strong. :hugs: Keep up the good work babe. I wouldnt be able to help but crumble if that was me, but Im weak :blush:

wow! I would definitely not be pleased being contacted like that after 6 months... and ick.... the grammer/spelling is awful!

I would get your number changed hun.. or do him for harassment :hugs:

Just when I thought the texts had stopped I just recieved this

'Id give anything 4 us 2 be a family'

urghhhh leave me alone creap! x

Text back telling him to leave you alone, Think that's the only way as he did mention earlier that if you told him to fuck off he would. :hugs:

:shock: I'd change your number (and keep track of all of this) if he keeps it up report him for harassment

Has he been in touch anymore?> Sorry if you think im being nebby :blush:

Yes he has actually this morning

'Heya, mornin, do u and jacob wana cum to the new forest 2day?'

Once again I didnt reply

x

He really is a thick twat, you think he'd take the hint :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads