• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

He made contact

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Well after 6 months Luke finally bothered to text me but was it to ask about his son NO :hissy: this the messages I have recieved

'Heya do you fancy goin 4 a drink? x' - I didnt reply

'?' - I replied saying I think you have the wrong person

'No i dnt!lol' - I didnt reply

'So watcha say then?' I didnt reply

'I knw ive been a masive prick, imature, dangerous and untrusting, i didnt treat u rite atal and u do deserve beta! I was jst acting like a stupid young boy instead of being at home with a girl and a son that needed my help. I had no thorts of any1 by myself and was selfish. I realise nw that im way 2 late and thats ok, bt want u 2 knw i thinkabout u and jacob everynite and wish i saw it b4 as nw its so late! Jst wud love 2 have a drink sumtime!' - I didnt reply plus the grammar made me cringe

'Morning!' - I didnt reply

'Hey cn we chat sumtime?' - I didnt reply

'Heya, cud u let me knw if u fanct a drink sumtime>' - I didnt reply

'Do you and jacob fancy cuming over, and i cud cook u a realy nice lunch?' - I didnt reply

After 6 months not once has he asked how his child is! Not a mention of the thousands of pounds he owes me. He is just acting nice as pie as if nothing has happened! I have since found out that him and his new girlfriend have split up and that is the only reason he has come sniffing around! :hissy:

Sorry to bore you all with my life but he has really wound me up x

You are so much better than me for not replying, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself telling him exactly what I thought of him.

:hugs: so glad you didn't reply becky, can't believe he never asked about jacob :hissy: xx

You dont need him and its great to see you feel how I do about Lee now, anger!!

Hmmmmph! He sounds like a real catch (not!)

The bloody cheek of him - good on you for ignoring - I think I would have replied with 7 barrels of shite (which is definitely not better than ignoring!)

You've got the moral high ground and you hang on to it!

I have masses of respect for you

(and you're right about the grammar...cringey!!)

xx

Haha wow this is REALLY similar to my situation except my baby hasn't been born yet. He got a new girlfriend 2 months after I found out I was pregnant and that was it, we didn't say a word to each other for 3 months. Which was fine by me cos I thought he really was the biggest prick in the world. Then, after 3 months of nothing he decided to message me on facebook saying he wanted to be involved again and it was all meaningless apologies and "I know I've been an arsehole but I've had time to think"....(and yeah you guessed it, he'd split up with his girlfriend). Well done for not replying, to be honest at this stage I wish I'd done the same because I gave him 1 more chance (not with me but to have contact with his son) and it's only been 2 weeks and he's already proven that he hasn't changed about 30,000 times. But time shall tell. I know I'd be better off doing it on my own and things were SO much easier the 3 months when he wasn't around.

I really do think you're doing the right thing ignoring him and have so much respect for you for doing so. For me it was guilt that made me give him another chance, I know I'd feel guilty that I hadn't given Aiden one more chance to have a daddy but I know what the outcome is gonna be in the end anyway. I hope he gets off your case soon! can't believe he didn't even ask how Jacob was. What a scumbag!! xxx

well done for standing your ground hun! How dare he think that after so long of not bothering he can just turn around and say "ok I'm ready now" cheek of it!!!

he has just text again

'Heya, fancy a chat?' - suprise suprise I didnt reply x

Am really proud of you and wish I was as strong as that! I really and truly take my hat off to you. I know you did the right thing and that NO...he is right ...you do deserve better! I just wish I could be as strong as you when it came down to it. I have been suckered in so many times myself and I know they never change! So I want to give you a big hug and say well done!!! :hug: xxx

What is it with him and drinking?! :rofl: You'd think he'd be mentioning Jacob a bit more than drinks? :huh:

Well done for not replying... been meaning to ask you if you want to meet up for a coffee/lunch or something sometime? x

What is it with him and drinking?! :rofl: You'd think he'd be mentioning Jacob a bit more than drinks? :huh:

Well done for not replying... been meaning to ask you if you want to meet up for a coffee/lunch or something sometime? x

God knows sounds like he has an alcohol dependancy issue though!

Yes that would be lovely. Ill send you my number x

God knows sounds like he has an alcohol dependancy issue though!

Yes that would be lovely. Ill send you my number x

Thanks :D We've not got much planned for the next couple of weeks! x

I love the way he's so casual and informal in the majority of his texts! Like he hasn't done anything wrong, and even when he's admitting he's been wrong it kind of sounds like he's expecting you to just forgive him straight off. He should be earning your trust slowly. God some men suck.

:hugs:

Aw becky. I want to high five Hun - you are amazing trully. U give me hope in my current situation. Woo hoo girl. Are u not a teeny bit curious to reply? I'd be going back saying " what part of no response on your previous ten texts are u not getting"

So much respect for ya

Two new messages

'Hey, are u free 2moz thort me u and jacob cud do sumin? Please let me knw!' - I didnt reply

'I wish u wud jst answer me! I wont give up, ive dne that 4 2 long! I knw u hate me and i dnt blame u! If u want me 2 pee off then jst say!' - I didnt reply

I think he is beginning to get the message x

Well done for standing your ground hun, youve done it on your own so far, you dont need him now :hugs:

Good for you for not replying. Especially cos he's only sniffing round now he's single again. Saddo! If he even cared slightly, he'd never have cut contact like he did xxx

I know the exact feeling! It's in my msn name that Tylers poorly and I know my ex can see it because normally, if I change my name he's there straight away abusing me. For example, I put I was getting a pink sat nav in it..and he changed his msn name to something about his computers amazing it's this this and that..then come on saying 'is your msn name for my benefit'..:O Then he leads it into an argument calling me a liar because there is 'no way your labour was bad! My solicitor said you're a liar. Everything you have told me is bullsh*t' - which it is't and he never once asked how Tyler was.
It's been in my msn name for the last 2 days and I know he's seen it. And he rang up threatening me that I'm going to lose as court because his new gf's dad is paying for him to have the best solicitor and he's got loads of 'evidence' against me. He just doesn't care about Tyler, just getting at me.
Lads are just tw*ts to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->