Headaches

beth_terri

Reaction score
I keep getting really bad headaches. The sort that when I move my head it feels like my brain is going to pop out and my eyes hurt like im straining them. They stop me getting to sleep even though im exhausted and I sometimes wake up because they're so bad. I've been making sure to drink loads but its not made much difference.

Does anyone else get bad heads and what do you do to ease it? Xx

Is there any chance they are migranes? Are you getting sick with them? I get horrible migranes (and vomiting along with it) whenever I eat artificial sweeteners (particularily splenda/ sucralose). Is it possible a food could be triggering them?

My sister got headaches and migraines very badly, and nothing the doctor would give her helped. So she got advised to go get acupuncture once every few weeks - She said there was instant relief. She didn't get another headache for weeks - Then she'd go for another treatment.

I've never tried it but she swears by it. x

I get the same thing and it can last for days. I've been to the GP umpteen times for it and the strongest thing they could give me - They told me it would knock me out but would get rid of it - Didn't touch my head or make me even a little sleepy but caused me agonising stomach cramps, and they told me I'd just have to 'wait them out' even though sometimes I can't even stand to be in light at all.
I'd go see your GP and ask them to give you something. It might work for you?x

Anion, I've been feeling sick a lot lately but didn't think of it being related to the headaches.
Xx

It's prob migraines from exhaustion and not getting a good nights sleep Hun. I've been getting these a lot too and I get visual migraines too which are horrible. Hope you feel better soon Hun xx

I used to suffer really bad with migraines when I was younger, I realised that it was having cheese and chocolate on the same day, I hardly get them nowadays. Could a food be triggering it? It could be that you're not getting much sleep as well and its just prolonging it, could you maybe go and see your doctor? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->