Heaven as a name?

SaraEmily,
I smile every time I see you post on these threads. My name is Sara and my 3 year old daughter's name is Emily :)

I agree with JJKCB on this one. It might be wrong to make judgments based on a name, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. It's a fact of life and people do it without even realizing it, and it really does have an effect on the child.

Freakonomics is a good documentary to watch. It has a segment about names and how different classes choose different names, how names eventually get passed to different social classes over the years, and the effect names have on a person's life, especially on job applications and things like that. Really interesting stuff.

That is actually interesting. Do you remember any specific examples of names they talked about? (Just curious.) And what was the name of the documentary?

Well turns out I dont have to worry because baby is a boy!! Saw his bits and all so no mistaking that.

Yay team blue! Congratulations! I would advise against naming your boy Heaven :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->