heeelppp !!

babymam

Pregnant <3
Reaction score
I am 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I was told i concieved on the 22nd october 10, I had sex only once with a man other than my regular partner around the 28th of september, could he be the father?

Cant get a dna test cos u need consent from both people and i dont want to tell my boyfriend if it turns out not possibly the other guy!!

helppp

You could just have the other guy take a DNA test, if he isn't the dad, you know your boyfriend is.

hmmm i could but dont relli wanna ask him for anything hes an arse!!

well thats nearly a month between them.. id say that it is not the other guy otherwise you would have conceived at the end of September and be further along in pregnancy..

well thats nearly a month between them.. id say that it is not the other guy otherwise you would have conceived at the end of September and be further along in pregnancy..

agreed , If you defiantly that far then is most likely your partners as sperm only can last up to 7 days in the womb x

Because there is such a time difference between the estimated time you had sex and the time you had sex with the guy who isn't your OH, then I would say it is very unlikely that the other guy is the father. Dates are rarely THAT far out.

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->