Hello all !

Blondie1974

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm new to this forum but not to forums! I was on iParenting for many years.

I have had a total of seven pregnancies. Of those 7, four were MC's and three are beautiful boys! (Thomas 2002, Jonathan 2005 & Daniel 2008)

DH and I are TTC our fourth and final child. (Yes, we are hoping for that little girl :kiss: ). We will be trying those natural gender selection techniques. I've already registered to the smartstork site. Have any of you tried it or know of anyone who has tried it?

ANYwho, I am currently at a whopping P2 (is that how you write that I started my period yesterday??) LOL! I am due to "O" on January 25th. Anybody close to that date?

It usually takes me 1 - 4 months to conceive so I'm not too, too worried about that part, it's more the MC's that I am concerned about. :nope:

Well, I hope to get to know you all a little bit ... :winkwink:

Cheers,
Genevieve

Hi All!

I'm new to this forum but not to forums! I was on iParenting for many years.

I have had a total of seven pregnancies. Of those 7, four were MC's and three are beautiful boys! (Thomas 2002, Jonathan 2005 & Daniel 2008)

DH and I are TTC our fourth and final child. (Yes, we are hoping for that little girl :kiss: ). We will be trying those natural gender selection techniques. I've already registered to the smartstork site. Have any of you tried it or know of anyone who has tried it?

ANYwho, I am currently at a whopping P2 (is that how you write that I started my period yesterday??) LOL! I am due to "O" on January 25th. Anybody close to that date?

It usually takes me 1 - 4 months to conceive so I'm not too, too worried about that part, it's more the MC's that I am concerned about. :nope:

Well, I hope to get to know you all a little bit ... :winkwink:

Cheers,
Genevieve

Hi Genevieve nice to meet you, Im due to ovulate on the 23rd so we aren't too far apart, we're trying for our first sticky one(been pregnant twice before sadly two miscarriages). Good luck!

Welcome Genevieve (lovely name),

Hope your time with you here on Baby and Bump is a pleasant one. I love this site. :thumbup: It has gotten me through some really tough times! Or should i say the lovely ladies on this site have!

Sorry to hear that you have had so many losses. It cant be easy, but to have three boys must be wonderful. :hugs:

P2, is usually written as CD2 (cycle day) but hey how you write it is up to you. Im sure people will catch on :haha:

I am trying for baby number three. Usually takes me about 3 months to conceive once contraception has worn off. But the depo has caused me much havoc so just waiting for that all important :bfp: :happydance:

Hope your stay is short and sweet in TTC and you get your :bfp: soon

:dust: to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"