hello all

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
hi :)

i'm new to this forum and new to the idea of a baby!

my husband and i just recently decided that we would like to have a baby. we are both 34 years old and both teachers. we have a large furry family consisting of 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 ferrets.

i'm not really sure what else i should say! :) i'm glad i decided to join this forum, i think i will learn a lot.

Welcome! I just joined two nights ago. This is a great place to find info, convo, and support! I love it and log in daily. My hubby and myself just decided to start ttc also. Hopefully it won't take us too long but I know I will be on bnb for some time to come!

Welcome! I just joined two nights ago. This is a great place to find info, convo, and support! I love it and log in daily. My hubby and myself just decided to start ttc also. Hopefully it won't take us too long but I know I will be on bnb for some time to come!

thank you everyone for the welcome!

https://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp34/12gofish/welcome%20and%20hello/butterfly252520welcome.jpg

hi :)

i'm new to this forum and new to the idea of a baby!

my husband and i just recently decided that we would like to have a baby. we are both 34 years old and both teachers. we have a large furry family consisting of 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 ferrets.

i'm not really sure what else i should say! :) i'm glad i decided to join this forum, i think i will learn a lot.

Im new here too and have no idea what am i am doing lol

welcome to you too! :)

if you mean you don't know what you are doing with the forum then i can help with that, if you have some questions. but, if you have no idea about the whole baby thing... well, that is why i am here too!

Just dont no what im doing on here lol!!
TTC trying #2 for 2 months
MC 30 weeks ago :growlmad:
on the 2WW now
4po

so sorry about your mc :(

good luck with #2.

(i am not sure what 2ww means :blush:)

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics