Hello and a question on progesterone

cissyhope

Pregnant with no 2
Reaction score
Hi every one :flower:

Im new to this section,so not sure any one knows me here. I am blessed to have a LO after some trouble conceiving and as i am am older mum,im keen ttc again!
My question is to any one who has experience with progesterone as im sure thats what helped me conceive last time. When i took it last time,it was 7dpo as i was having a progesterone test so had to wait till after the test to start them (it was cyclogest suppositories) well iv now ovulated! d18 :happydance: but when do i start the cyclogest???! i dont know when? now or 7dpo or 4dpo? Any one who can give me some advice,i would be very grateful :thumbup: x

I'm afraid I can't help you on this as I haven't used them, but are you taking them on doctor's advice? If so your healthcare provider should be the best person to tell you. Are there any advices inside the medication package even??

Hi, didn't want to read and run but afraid I have no answer for you :shrug:

I do hope someone can give you an answer soon :hugs:

I'm afraid I can't help you on this as I haven't used them, but are you taking them on doctor's advice? If so your healthcare provider should be the best person to tell you. Are there any advices inside the medication package even??

Thanks for reply.Not taking advice from docs as they didnt help me in the years ttc ,so did my own research last time and had my bfp :cloud9: but i cant remember when you should start with the progesterone :roll: x

Hi Hun,sorry I took so long just ran upstairs to get my box wen I was on cyclogest I took them from day one until I ovulated ,I do know women take them until twelve weeks pregnant but my doc only prescribed them for me until ovulation,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Hi Hun,sorry I took so long just ran upstairs to get my box wen I was on cyclogest I took them from day one until I ovulated ,I do know women take them until twelve weeks pregnant but my doc only prescribed them for me until ovulation,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Ahh thank you :flower: i took them from 7dpo last time :shrug: maybe i should just stick with that x

Ahh thank you :flower: i took them from 7dpo last time :shrug: maybe i should just stick with that x

Well that worked last time so I say go for it :)

And hello to another in the West Midlands :hi: I'm originally from Yorkshire but moved to the Black Country to marry my DH :)

Well that worked last time so I say go for it :)

And hello to another in the West Midlands :hi: I'm originally from Yorkshire but moved to the Black Country to marry my DH :)

:wave: :haha: nice to see another one from good old yam yam land :haha: x

Well after 4 years of marriage I understand most of what is being said but when I first met DH (via the internet) I asked if he was a brummie :blush: Never made that mistake since :) But I still don't understand his nan!

He doesn't have much of an accent but he will put it on to diffuse my bad moods as I always giggle at him doing the accent :)

Well after 4 years of marriage I understand most of what is being said but when I first met DH (via the internet) I asked if he was a brummie :blush: Never made that mistake since :) But I still don't understand his nan!

He doesn't have much of an accent but he will put it on to diffuse my bad moods as I always giggle at him doing the accent :)

:lol: fab! i havent got a strong accent unless iv been drinking :haha:

Black country?
Yam yam?
Brummie?

:saywhat:

Ok I'll try to translate to US for you :D

A section of the West Midlands county is called the Black Country due to the soot and smoke of the furnaces from the industries in the region during the industrial revolution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Country

A Brummie is someone who is from Birmingham.

A Yam yam is someone from the Black Country region.

To be honest I'm a Brit and I feel like the locals speak another language.

My DH (who is a yam yam through and through) says the closest the US has is Alabama but in a higher pitch (the men as well as the women).

Black country?
Yam yam?
Brummie?

:saywhat:

Ok I'll try to translate to US for you :D

A section of the West Midlands county is called the Black Country due to the soot and smoke of the furnaces from the industries in the region during the industrial revolution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Country

A Brummie is someone who is from Birmingham.

A Yam yam is someone from the Black Country region.

To be honest I'm a Brit and I feel like the locals speak another language.

My DH (who is a yam yam through and through) says the closest the US has is Alabama but in a higher pitch (the men as well as the women).

:rofl:

Indigo some more of the lesson for you :laugh2:

https://youtu.be/NqIcbLkY2iY

https://youtu.be/bzviWAyO6Oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79