Hello babies! - IAB's weekly threads. D days and newborns :)

Admiral, Im sorry u are still in pain. :( Have you tried putting a heat pack on it? (the kind that you heat in the microwave) or a hot water bottle? x

Admiral it's either that or he'll be 2 weeks late & the BH are still to come.
This pregnancy has been full of major aches & pains so putting the BH off for a little while is just fine by me :thumbup: but I am ready to meet my son & start to feel normal (whatever that is!)
Do you have one of those lavender wheat packs that heat up in the microwave? I received one as a pressie & it has been a godsend! I'd much recommend it.

:flower:

Yeah Hun, tried everything but nothing relieves it. Midwife is coming in a bit but she won't do anything! At least it's nearly the long weekend so my husband will be here to help with our toddler and I can have a nap when I can. Think that's what I'm struggling with on top of the pain, my little girl and little sleep! Xx

Thanx oddori, I will try and find one! Oh don't mention 2 weeks overdue! Lol! I can't be more than two days overdue as its my twins wedding and I can't be in the pictures if I'm still pregnant. Plus I'm not her bridesmaid coz im pregnant so I kind of want him here so I can be like, see I could have been there for you and been one! Lol xx

Hey girls, sorry I haven't had a chance to read through the previous posts but just letting ya's know we are leaving for the hospital in a bit to see if it was indeed my waters that broke all over OH' when we tried to move things along lmao... will update soon :) xx

Hey everyone, well I haven't drank castor oil yet...still kinda scared. Lol we did a cast of my belly last night so that was great! It was agony having to stand for so long, but the cast came out beautifully and it's going to be our prop for her newborn photos. :) other than that I think I lost some more plug, lots and lots of BH, and super emotional. I think I've cried everyday the past 3 days. I'm sitting in my nursery right now pouting. I can't take this any more. I'm gonna ask them to do a sweep at my dr appt tomorrow. I dunno if they will, at 38+5 but maybe...so fantastic about everybody. Jealous as hell :)

Kuri, doing a cast sounds lovely! I wouldnt personally not touch castor oil but thats because Ive heard bad stories about it and dont think its a good idea. id be too scared! Hope you get your sweep. Mine got refused cause I was only 39 weeks. :( Im so happy yet jealous of everyone thats going into labour! x

Wonder if Pip has arrived yet!!!

Well I'm pleased to confirm that our son (!) Pip is indeed here. Very long process which I'll update you on tomorrow. I'm exhausted and he is a super feeder and a proper pickle! No name yet but announcement imminent! It's so surreal right now. Good luck mcsmyth and everyone else so close! xx

Well I'm pleased to confirm that our son (!) Pip is indeed here. Very long process which I'll update you on tomorrow. I'm exhausted and he is a super feeder and a proper pickle! No name yet but announcement imminent! It's so surreal right now. Good luck mcsmyth and everyone else so close! xx

YAY! Congrats! :happydance:

Notnic- Congrats on your baby boy!!!

I know I'm nervous about the castor oil too :p I bought it, and I hope that tomorrow they say my cervix is dilated and effaced...it's still up in the air if I'll really take it...

I'm so happy for you NotNic! Brilliant news!! Yay:happydance:

Congratulations NotNic!! Yay for a :blue: Pip! Can't wait to see your photos :flower:

Congratulations Notnic!

Really pleased to hear about all the new arrivals, but also jealous as hell!!
Its DH's last day at work today before he starts his 5 weeks of paternity leave, I'm hoping that his daughter decides to ruin his plans to get some serious x-box time in and shows up in the next couple of days! :)

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to more anouncements x

Consultations NotNic! Looking forward to your story and pictures! Xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so happy for you hunny. Congrats to your and your hubby and cant wait to hear what Pips name is and see piccies! Take care. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->