Hello babies! - IAB's weekly threads. D days and newborns :)

Well my paranoia has been completely cured as after 6 weeks of threatening, my gorgeous girl arrived at 17.37 this evening.

Niamh Anne Atkinson, weighing 8lb 12oz and doing great.

Will post again soon.

Congratulations mcsmyth, he is really lovely and fantastic hair too!

Congratulations Vixx & Mcsmyth :) Wonderful news!
It's brilliant to see all these gorgeous baby pics being posted :D

Well the sweep didn't work :( so if he doesn't arrive I have another one on Monday then I've to go to the hospital to be induced on Tuesday..
Hope you're having better luck Sunshine!

Love to all :hugs:

Yay! Congrats to Mcsmyth and Vixx. You
must both be on cloud nine right now!

Hang in there Sunshine and Oddori. Your babies will be here very soon!

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop on to let you all know I had my little girl on Sunday. We called her Emilia. She weighed 7lb 13oz and is just perfect. Labour was very straightforward and nowhere near as bad as i expected...gas and air was the wonder drug for me. Had her within 13 hours of going into labour (after a false labour 2 days prior to that).

Congratulations to all of the new mummys...and hope all the other babies arrive soon xx

P.S. Will upload a pic when i get a wee second hehe x

Congratulations Stacey! Cant wait to see a pic of your little pink bundle!

Oddori, Im making no headway whatsoever. Ive had no mucus plug, no show, no nothing so I reckon induction on Monday is inevitable. My cervix was high and closed on Tuesday and I doubt thats changed so christ knows how long after induction it will take for bubs to get here. I hope things happen for you before Tuesday hun. x

Congratulations Vixx, Mcsmyth, Stacey! :happydance: Beautiful names you have all chosen, can't wait to see all the photos.

Sunshine, Oddori - it will happen, even if it's induction, and then it will be the end of the beginning, and you will never look back. Not long now for either of you! Lots of labour dust coming your way ... :flower:

Congratulations Stacey :happydance: So happy for you!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Sunshine! :hugs:

Congrats Vixx and Stacey, can't wait to see the piccies!

I have a lot of time on my hands as this little man just sleeps the clock round, but I find my days flying in as all I want to do is look at him and watch him smile (which he does a lot!)

Good luck Sunshine and Oddori, at least you's have a date by which you will definitely be holding your wee darlings :) xx

Sunshine...labour still might happen before induction, after my false labour i got checked on the friday, cervix was only 2cm, posterior and long. My labour started at 11am the next day, by the time I went to hospital at 4pm i was 4cm, cervix was in front of babies head and fully thinned out. Things can change quickly, so dont lose hope.

As promised, here are a few pics of my little Emilia...The last one was taken yesterday (5 days old), she already looks so alert.

Hope ur all well xx

Attachments

• ad39c86f.jpg
    ad39c86f.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
  • ac80ee7d.jpg
    ac80ee7d.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 8a5928c8.jpg
    8a5928c8.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Awww Stacey she is gorgeous!!

Admiral think its just me and Oddori to go.
Im not sure but I reckon I could be in early labour. Had brown discharge (sorry for TMI) since last night, losing my plug, getting menstrual cramps, lots of BH and lower back pain. Bowels getting loose as well.

Im going out for an indian meal tonight so hoping that gets things moving even more lol. It may of course be nothing but its making me feel a bit better as Im due to be induced Monday so hoping things happen before then. Ill keep you posted.x

It definitely sounds like you are Sunshine! Very promising! :thumbup:
Enjoy your curry tonight!
xxx

Nothing! Resigned to the fact that I'll be induced on Tuesday. If anything happens before then it's a bonus. Hubby made me a fabulous curry tonight with naga chillies in it. Proper nose melting spicy :thumbup: If that doesn't work nothing will :D

Good luck to the both of you, really hoping your baby's will appear before their induction dates! Xx

Twice I have tried to post a MSG. FX it is third time lucky!

Sunshine - really hoping you've got / are getting a Fathers Day baby. xxx

Good luck sunshine and oddori! Hope it all goes well and you'll have some great news to share soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->