Hello Everyone I'm new

thanks so much for posting! i am so glad everything went well for you :) i love to hear stories like this as i would like to have one more after this one! i am 40 and 30 weeks along. i have a 5 year old daughter.

enjoy that little princess and YAH for the built in babysitters :)

:rofl: your little story tickled me - it will be your daughter's turn before you know it :)

She told me it wasn't the same thing. I replied that I know, then I won't have to raise the baby. :rofl: She wasn't impressed. :)

Not too soon for her though, she isn't ready yet and she knows it. All I was worried about was her finishing college before starting a family and that should be by the end of the year. It should have been this month but with all of the cut backs, she hasn't been able to get the classes she needs the entire time she has been in college. I'm really unhappy about it but what can you do?

I don't think we realise how lucky we are with the education system in the UK.

Good luck for her for the end of the year x

Hello Everyone and thank you all so much for replying. How wonderful it is to hear from you all and to hear all your stories... You can be made to feel like you are the only woman on earth that has dared to have a child over 40 and as we can all see it's just not true.
I haven't thought of posting my story of finding out I was pregnant at 46 and being single but if it does inspire others to carry on trying or not to worry so much about being pregnant then I will.
Has anyone heard if mumoffive has had the baby now? wow.. it's so great to know that my little cherub isn't the only baby that has much older brothers and sisters.. lol.
I loved hearing from you all and hope to hear from you again soon.. keep me up-to-date on your pregnancies.
As I said I do miss being pregnant but OMG it's just too wonderful having my little one here.. she's currently fast asleep in her swing.. another god-send that wasn't around when my two were small lol.
I would love to hear from you all individually to talk to you if any of you want to write at any point..
take loads of care xxxx

Plus another thing is how much everything has changed since i was last a mum of a baby.. it's such a learning curve.. is anyone else finding that everything (pregnancy wise and beyond) has changed since their eldest was born??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->