Hello & help :)

rjsmam

Reaction score
Hellooo everyone... I'm kinda new here. Hope you are all well & the bfp fairy is on it’s way asap!

Am looking for some advice, cos i am the usual maniac woman who can’t stand not knowing what’s going on!! :wacko:

I haven’t been charting but I think i ov’ed between the thurs-sat 2 wks ago... we bd’d on the thurs am.. reckon i’m sorta 14/15dpo.. I was due AF yest. Have been having really bad cramps since Sunday.. just like af cramps.. i’ve had teeny bit of pinkness but no sign of af... took an ic which was totally bfn.. is this prob just the pill screwing my cycles (and my tum which is v sore)?

x

I can't really give much advice... other than wait and see? If AF hasn't fully come in a couple more days- then probably good to test again....

The not knowing does suck- for sure- that's the hardest part of all this I think- that dang TWW!!! lol... but try to stay calm and know it's going to happen in time...

Good luck and hope you find useful information on this forum.

thanks seoj...... this forum is ace & so much help... this was kinda of our first month to try so I guess i've got lots of this to come - gawd knows what i'll be like in months to come... derranaged lol....

xx

How long have you been off the pill? sometimes it may take a while for your cycle to adjust.

thanks.... the darn witch arrived in the night....... gah... so painful with headache to boot!! ach well... must ty harder :wacko: xx

do you have a chart you could post??
If I can look at a chart I am REALLY good at reading them

thanks ladies - no chart yet... wow this has been an awful painful af... gah... onwards & upwards eh... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->