hello Im new

Chrystal86

Reaction score
Not currently pregnant. My story is I have 2 children, during my second pregnancy I had pre-e and my bp has never went back to normal its controlled with medication. My husband freaked out and got a vasectomy. My son will be 8 in june but my husband got the vasectomy about 5 years ago. We are now highly considering getting a reversal. I never wanted him to get it done but he was scared that if I got prego again he'd loose me. After talking to the dr.s they said I would just have to be monitored more but should be able to have more. So now we have to have a reversal done. We have the money for it but im still very nervous about starting over. Anyways thats my story. Im an open book so if you have questions ask away. I posted on here since I had complications and will be high risk this round. Once we get the reversal I will join the ttc board too. Im excited and very nervous. I hope its ok I posted here.

I wish you all the best. I really think that says something about your husband. He must really, really love you. <3 Poor guy must have been terrified. I hope your journey in TTC is short, and your BP is easily managed. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->