Hello, just got my BFP would love to meet some lovely buddies

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
According to calculations EDD is 6th of November.

Would love to meet some lovely ladies xxx

Congratulations. How exciting. My edd is around 28th October. Welcome to the group.

:wave: Congrats! wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! I'm due 26th of October :)

Congrats! I'm due October 25th 😆

Hey there! Congrats!! My estimated due date is November 8! So many ladies all around the same time! I'm glad I found this group!

Whoop whoop there's a lot of us. ...I'm hoping we all stick together. SO WHAT SYMPTOMS IS EVERYONE GOING THROUGH. ..

I HAVE DIARRHOEA AND SERIOUS CRAMPS. ...I'm needing to go about 6 or 7 times a day....i Google it and apparently it's normal..fist have cramping or diarrhoea withthe first so II'm scared...anyone else have this? (Sorry for tmi)

Whoop whoop there's a lot of us. ...I'm hoping we all stick together. SO WHAT SYMPTOMS IS EVERYONE GOING THROUGH. ..

I HAVE DIARRHOEA AND SERIOUS CRAMPS. ...I'm needing to go about 6 or 7 times a day....i Google it and apparently it's normal..fist have cramping or diarrhoea withthe first so II'm scared...anyone else have this? (Sorry for tmi)

Hey there! Congratulations :) i am 5 weeks tomorrow and I think we all need to get use to the TMI aspect of things, haha! so no worries there! we are going to be going through quite the change(s)! I have really sore tender nipples at this point but my breasts themselves dont seem to be too sore, im exhausted, short of breath and incredibly emotional!

haha oh i already feel a bit better. I have sore boobs, tiredness and the cramps had eased off but woken up with them back this morning. Also have a sort of upset tummy which worrying me as I thought being constipated was good so i'm glad to see what you are going through Luxoire in the nicest way possible ;) Weirdly my skin has totally dried out too!

Cautiously popping my head in with a couple of faint BFPS :flower:

According to Dr Google my EDD is 11th November :) Already mummy to one little boy called Max who is 2.5 years :)

Symptoms so far have been cramping, sore boobs, raging heartburn! And Lizzie, I'm so glad you mentioned dry skin - my skin is usually great and the past few days my face has been really flakey! Never thought it could be a symptom! xx

:hi: I only found out today. I think i'm due 10th November. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->