Hello . Ladies little help.

Cicialexa

Reaction score
Hello all!
Hope everyone is staying safe. So not to ramble on im new to this forum. Never have i ever joined or written on one until today. I saw conversations and seemed very helpful. Lost all other hope. I was pregnant for the 1st time in February 2020 lost the baby april 2 due to covid. I had no idea i was pregnant until 6-1/2 weeks when i took a pregnancy test for the first time!!!. Had no symptoms at all... so this was a shock. My hubby and i are sad because we started trying in September naturally no luck. Dec 2020! I went on cabergoline fertility pill. .......

so my cycles are 33-34 days for the last 4 months. Gp says i been ovulating everymonth. But it jumps. One month is the midweek and next month seems like around the 18-20 th. So dec 20 was my ovulation. My last aunt flow was dec 3-8 th. Today im 23 dpo and big fat negative:( is this to early to test. Im 9 days late on my period. But if i ovulate 20th would this be to early? Please help ladies. My husband is in the army and hes going off for a year in two weeks:( this is our only hope and chance:(

23 DPO is not too early sweetie, you can usually start testing and get a fate line around 10 or 11 DPO. If you're able to, I would get a blood test done just to be sure you're not pregnant, since this is your first baby you wouldn't know whether or not your body processes HCG the same as average women. It's a small percentage but some women don't process HCG in their urine as much as others. Good luck sweetie!

I also want to mention that I'm not trying to give you false hope. I just want to make sure that you cover all of your bases. Like I said the chances of you being one of these women is very very small, but it does happen.

Hello, thank you so much for the insight. Im not getting my hopes up im already 10 days late on my auntflow. I cant compare to my first pregnancy since i didnt catch it in time. I heard stories where woman tested positive at 26 27 dpo so just little hope. I have so much breast pain and frequent urine trips but that could be just bc something going on with my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->