• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hello! New to BaB!

Kaj

Due on new years eve!
Reaction score
Hi all!

This is my first pregnancy, due in 3 weeks time (new years eve!) ... I've just gone on maternity leave and finished work so thought I'd join to keep me company!

I'm at the "fed up, get it out" stage now, where I'm feeling like I can't make plans for Christmas unless I have it early!

We don't know what we are having - thought we'd wait for the surprise.... although, everyone says its a boy because I'm carrying it all at the front!

The hospital bag is all packed and ready, and I've started on the raspberry leaf tea - does that even work?!

Looking forward to speaking to you all and sharing stories!!

K x

:flower:

Welcome! :flower: do you have any names picked out?:)

Thanks!

Yep we have a boys name and a girls name picked out yet but haven't told anyone so we can add to the surprise element when bubba arrives! (Plus i've heard stories where people have a name picked out but then decide that their baby doesnt "look" like that name!!)

I'm thinking about inventive ways to announce the birth - any ideas?!

Hello and welcome to bnb.

Oh you're not far off now :happydance: good luck!

I take it you mean announcing it to friends etc? There's a lady on here who personalises chocolates that might be good but depends what you want and how fast i guess!

Thanks!

Yes - I meant announcing the birth! I've been looking at a few websites that do little cards... chocolates sound great too! Decisions decisions!

Only 2 and half weeks to go :O very scary!

Anyone have any labour inducing tactics?!

K x

this lady does personalised goodies; https://snowball-sensations.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

theres loads of things u can try, raspberry leaf, pineapple, curry, :sex: lol

Oooh that site looks good! Thanks!

Hehehe! I've already told hubby that its time we tried to get it out the same way it got in! :p

Thanks!

K x

A week and a half to go!!

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back