Hello there!

catty_smith

Reaction score
I've come to join you all here!

I'm 30 from Scotland and I just discovered yesterday (very Good Friday!!) that I'm pregnant again. I already have a lovely 3 1/2 year old boy and a gorgeous 15 month old baby girl. We wer planning on havinga 3rd one at some point this year but let's just say I was caught by surprise that it happened this soon!

Anyway I've worked out that I'll be 6 weeks on Monday so going by the last 2 pregnancies I've only got about another 2 weeks before I enter the doom and gloom of morning sickness for many weeks :cry: I get it really pretty badly but I hope that perhaps this time it may begin feeling easier to deal with especially since I have 2 little ones to chace after! Still I know it's worth it in the end.

Hi Cattie I too found out yesterday I was expecting again! I have a little girl who's nearly one and I'm so excited to have another one!

I got terrible M/S last time about 6 weeks so I'm dreading it this time but like you said I know I'll just have to get on with it this time as I have Lily to run after!

Congratulations on the 3rd hunni! They are defined worth it in the end. x

Hey! Congratulations to you to! Morning Sickness is the worst part of it. I'd rather give birth 10 times over. Still when you've got a delightful bundle of lovelyness to cuddle then everything is such a distant memory.

When you due? I'm the 7th December I think. Just in time for christmas :happydance:

I'm due the 16th :D I was induced with Lily because she was big so i doubt they'll let me go over with this one! hehe
I am nervous about them being so close but I think they'll be closer that way?

Hey Catty

You're due the same day as me!

Congrats on the BFP, here's hoping the m/s stays away for you this time round x

Hi there puppycat and babybuffy. Puppycat, there must be something in the water! ;-D

Embo, they'll be absolutely fab together. I like having them close in age, it's great fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->