Hello

MummyJade

Mum
Reaction score
Hello :flower:

I guess i am over here now seeing as I had my coil out today and just taking the laid back road to TTC...

Any chit chat would be great...

Little bout me, Am Jade (24) have a little 4 year old (5 in Nov) girl, Got a smashing OH (24)...

x

Hello, I remember ur picture from wtt. Have they said how long until ur first ovulation since having it out? Xx

Hello :flower:

I guess i am over here now seeing as I had my coil out today and just taking the laid back road to TTC...

Any chit chat would be great...

Little bout me, Am Jade (24) have a little 4 year old (5 in Nov) girl, Got a smashing OH (24)...

x

:flower: Welcome! I'm new to NTNP so have only popped over to this section a few times so far, but starting to come here more now. I'm NTNP and was hoping to be very relaxed about it all, but I'm not doing very well at this laid back approach to TTC, it's all I think about :haha:. I think that it is because I've only just come off the pill and it is an exciting time.

My little girl is three and I've been married for seven years xx

Hello
Thank you ladies...
I remember you too :)
I had the copper coil so I ovulate every month...
I think I am on last ovulation day today and OH is at camp (Army)...typical! But we dtd weekend so who knows... I am rubbish at all the remembering date of af.. Sure its the 6th.. So its defo laid back for me!

So im pretty sure I've missed this month..
Its so scary being over here.. At the doctors today I was like 'wow this is happening'.. I never did the whole planning as my daughter was a big surprise!

X

I find it weird being in the NTNP/TTC part of a forum because I didn't join this site until I was a couple of months pregnant last time... so I'm not really used to talking about these things, or even thinking about it to be honest. Last time I just came off the pill, didn't think about it or talk about it and two months later I was pregnant. I think that maybe being here is making me think about it more, but it's good to read other peoples stories and situations. Also having done it once before, it's good to be able to offer some advice. :)

Yeah that sounds like me, I didn't join till I was pregnant with daughter...
I have no have clue on the whole charting/temp side of things and its kinda full on and a different language! I do love the site it helped me so much with my pregnancy last time.. Have you been ntnp long?

X

Yeah that sounds like me, I didn't join till I was pregnant with daughter...
I have no have clue on the whole charting/temp side of things and its kinda full on and a different language! I do love the site it helped me so much with my pregnancy last time.. Have you been ntnp long?

X

No not long at all... I only came off the pill a couple of weeks ago, so just since then! :D

It's a whole new world for me. This will be my first and I'm quite impatient about it now lol. I always thought I was quite well informed about fertility and stuff but iv learned so much in the last 6 months I now realise I was actually quite naive, that's why I consider myself to be ntnp, I don't no my cycle yet either.

It's good that u ovulated every month at least u no u don't have to wait for that xx

Yeah, thats why i loved the coil cos it wasnt pumping stuff into my body...
Yeah I was clueless with my daughter, I didnt know anything about babies, pregnancy...

Oh not long then Susie, hopefully we all wont be here to long... x

Yeah, thats why i loved the coil cos it wasnt pumping stuff into my body...
Yeah I was clueless with my daughter, I didnt know anything about babies, pregnancy...

Oh not long then Susie, hopefully we all wont be here to long... x

I know, fingers crossed for us! :D I got pregnant quite quickly last time (within two months) but I don't think it will happen as quickly this time. Having just come off the pill I haven't even had AF (apart from withdrawal bleed but that doesn't count???) yet so until I do, I won't have any idea when I'm ovulating (although given that I am NTNP I probably shouldn't be thinking about this :dohh:).

How long do you think you will stay NTNP before you move on to actively TTC? I was thinking that I would NTNP for maybe six months and if I'm not pregnant by then, then I start to think about it more and maybe keep track of dates etc. I'm 32 now so I'd like it to happen sooner rather than later. x

Iv said Il be properly full on TTC from after the new year if nothing happens until then however that doesn't give me long because I probably won't even ovulate until mid November at the earliest so that like one cycle. But I really wana be pregnant by march, I want a baby in 2014, 2015 seems so long away that I think if I started to consider I might not have a baby till then I might go mad lol x

Iv said Il be properly full on TTC from after the new year if nothing happens until then however that doesn't give me long because I probably won't even ovulate until mid November at the earliest so that like one cycle. But I really wana be pregnant by march, I want a baby in 2014, 2015 seems so long away that I think if I started to consider I might not have a baby till then I might go mad lol x

Well you never know, it could happen quickly! You may even get a nice little BFP for Christmas...wouldn't that be lovely? :D This will be your first won't it so it will be sooo exciting for you. The waiting is hard, definitely, but It'll happen xx

I would love s bfp for Christmas, that would be a nice little present for everyone lol. But I really don't think I will, Il probably only have one cycle before then, two if I'm very very lucky. I'm learning to be more patient, a new year to march bfp will do for me. However that will be only 6 months after coming off medication and prob only 3 or 4 months of trying so I no it may not happen. I try not to get my hopes up but its all I want right now

Yeah, I try not to get my hopes up...
I am pretty sure i missed my O this month, So i have to hope for falling December..
Which means not knowing till 6th Jan if i am late...

You try to stay relaxed and not excited or over think symptoms but that just goes out the window! x

It's really hard to not think about it though isn't it? Even telling myself to be patient reminds me about what I being impatient about. I only came off the pill three weeks ago so I definitely need to chill out and stop thinking about it for a few months. I should save all the impatience for a time when I am actually seriously TTC, rather than when I am supposedly taking the 'relaxed' approach.

Like you itsnowmyturn, I think a New Year to March BFP would be great. For me.. because I conceived so quickly last time, I'm almost in competition with myself :blush:

On the other hand, I bought a nice new coat yesterday and there is definitely no room in it for a bump, so if I take a few months to TTC, then at least I get more wear out of it throughtout the colder months :haha:

Hope you both had a lovely weekend xx

My head is proper playing tricks on me. I no its just from the weekend though, it was my mums wedding and I had a few drinks and it takes me a while to recover nowadays so today I feel queasy n my stomach is bigger (always is after drinking) and I'm peeing lots. I no I'm not pregnant because I doubt iv even ovulated, my temps are too low to have ovulated for a start and I'm still getting side effects from my medication so its pretty impossible but my brain is going 'that's a pregnancy symptom' at everything. I swore I wudnt be like this and wud just take a relaxed approach to it but its almost like I have to take a test just to show my brain. It's horrible when u want something so bad, u start to imagine the reality of it and then ur brain goes into overdrive

Oh i hope you had a lovely weekend...

Yeah I am driving myself mad with am i pregnant... I am due on around the 6th... I am tired, thirsty, cramping.. But i cant remember cramping when i had the coil only once i was bleeding i had cramps.... I believe its all mind games....
I have some early pregnancy tests but i am holding out, cos i know it will end in a bfn x

I'm refusing to take a test, it would just be a huge waste, I wudnt even be in the slightest bit shocked at it being negative.

Il not sure how well an ovulation temp spike would show with me though, I'm always very cold, my temp tonight is .1 degree lower than this morning, iv only had one high temp and that was the day after my flu jab so no surprises really. I will only know its any use for me if I see a spike and then 2 weeks later come on, until then I'm going to remain skeptical. I do have a new thermometer ok the way though so will use both and see if there is any difference.

Im not letting myself go into the 'what if I'm one of them who is pregnant and doesn't no it' I will wait it out for another few weeks then go to the doctors and maybe ask for something to kick start ovulation

Yeah I am holding off testing, i too think its a waste when you know the negative will show, and i going to test the 1st if neg then ill wait till after af is due if it doesnt arrive... due on the 4th not 6th... I am crap at dates..
x

I did an opk, instead of it being a pure white it actually had some colour on it, certainly wasn't a positive but made me happier that my body is sorting itself out. While I had the urine sample I did a hpt too, I no I no, I'm going to be an obsessive I can see it now, no shock at a neg, I didn't even wait the 5 minutes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->