Hello

I have loads of HPT's in my drawer waiting for when I need them but I haven't even had my first AF yet after coming off the pill! It is frustrating that until AF arrives it's difficult to tell exactly when or iF we've ovulated. I suppose I could so an OPK too...

MummyJade, Yeah I think when you are TTC you do start to look into little cramps and pains etc as pregnancy symptoms. Obviously in loads of cases the person is actually pregnant straight away, but a lot of the time it is just our bodies reacting to the changes in hormones (although i know you weren't on the pill anyway...) or our bodies and minds tricking us. Hopefully when you test it will be good news x

It is very hard waiting for first af, that's why I'm doing charts and occasional opk. I would love to never have af again for the sake of my sanity lol but I no the reality of catching first time is ridiculously slim even without being on something as strong as I was. Plus the chances are I will go the other way and my ovaries will go into overdrive with eggs so cud end up releasing two, that wud bankrupt me lol

Yeah I think alot is mind games and over analyzing...

I had the coil non hormonal one so i should O every month.. I was on the pill when i fell pregnant with my daughter.. then i had implant for a year, then went onto the coil which i had for 3 years... But i dont think i will get pregnant this month, but you always hope dont you

Yeah bankrupt runs across my mind if i fall with more then one lol.. x

Hi MummyJade, nice to see you over here from WTT!

More than one? Oooooh Gosh, I would need to move house! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"