Hello!

hayleyh26

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hello! :flower:

I've not been on for the last couple of years - since having our dd, but was a B&B addict when TTC and during my pregnancy! :haha:

Isabelle was 2 in September, and my dh didn't want to try for another until she was 4 or 5.. Looks like he's changed his mind, I'm over the moon! We've got a couple of holidays booked in February / May next year, and I really want to lose a bit more weight if possible (currently going to weight watchers), so have suggested just 'seeing what happens' between now and June 2015. It took a year to conceive last time, so will start to tracking properly then if nothing happens.

But we would be really happy if I got a bfp before then - so hopefully I'm in the right place! Sorry for the long story, looking forward to chatting to you all xx

Hi!
I'm in the same boat as you. When I was pregnant with my dd my dh only wanted one baby and that was it. Then she was born and he was over the moon with her and at the time said we could have 6 lol! Now we have agreed on 2 and have decided to stop using condoms and see what happens next. This will mean we could have 2 under 2 but I guess we will see what happens. :haha:

Welcome back! :flower:

Hey hun! I'm kind of new to this part too. Welcome! :) I'm glad your DH changed his mind to try sooner, and I really hope a BFP soon thwarts all of your plans (in the best possible way!! :) )

My husband has been against trying for another for years, but recently seems to have slackened up. We're not actively trying and I guess we never will but he's a lot more open minded about just letting it happen now - so much so that's i'm in the actual 2ww legit! :D

Thank you, it's good to hear that we are all in the same situation! Exciting times ahead though, good luck to you both too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->