HELP! 9 DPO Implantation Bleeding or AF a week early?

Lol well no it didn't but then it was a bit assisted because it happened during sex I believe it was actually to come on the 8th cause it was the night of day 7 maybe if I didn't BD It would come later and for a longer time but mine was just a cleanup after BD by the time I woke up there was no more

Lol well no it didn't but then it was a bit assisted because it happened during sex I believe it was actually to come on the 8th cause it was the night of day 7 maybe if I didn't BD It would come later and for a longer time but mine was just a cleanup after BD by the time I woke up there was no more

Ahh well nothing on the tissue now so I really hope it is over....

HELLO LADIES

CONGRATS TO ALL NEW BFP AND BABIES.

Same here AF wasn't due until 18-19th. My temp dropped from .98.2 to 97.7 yesterday. I wiped and it was pink discharge with very creamy cm. I ovulated cd 18 and we bd everyday sometime twice. I didn't even know I had ovulated until FF gave me ch on dpo 1. Good thing we caught it even tho we didnt know. Well later that afternoon spotting stopped. Then came back EW stingy with brown red blood. The a lot more EW WITH deep red... I was dpo 7 yesterday. This morning pad has blood on it as if regular AF is her with cramping and flashes. But I had a temp.spike of 98.2.... I'm confused because I don't have short lp and never bled early af is between 35-42 days. Last time this has happened was with my daughter I bled 1/6/07 and bled again 1/10/07 for two days and need a pad.

HELLO LADIES

CONGRATS TO ALL NEW BFP AND BABIES.

Same here AF wasn't due until 18-19th. My temp dropped from .98.2 to 97.7 yesterday. I wiped and it was pink discharge with very creamy cm. I ovulated cd 18 and we bd everyday sometime twice. I didn't even know I had ovulated until FF gave me ch on dpo 1. Good thing we caught it even tho we didnt know. Well later that afternoon spotting stopped. Then came back EW stingy with brown red blood. The a lot more EW WITH deep red... I was dpo 7 yesterday. This morning pad has blood on it as if regular AF is her with cramping and flashes. But I had a temp.spike of 98.2.... I'm confused because I don't have short lp and never bled early af is between 35-42 days. Last time this has happened was with my daughter I bled 1/6/07 and bled again 1/10/07 for two days and need a pad.

Good luck to you! See it sounds more promising reading your story but maybe because you are only 8dpo today... a long while until AF due. So you say you had this when pregnant with your daughter?

Gemmy I wish it felt that way to me too! :(

Yes with my daughter I had my first af and then bled again maybe a week later. I had cramps and was wearing a pad for two days. I found out a few weeks later i was actually pregnant. With my with my son the samething happened to I bled twice...regular AF and then about a week later another it was 1.5 day of bleeding. Few weeks later I had a positive test. With my other three pgs it was mused AF when I had positive test.

I just don't know what's going on... I shouldn't have had a spike after my dip with AF..I'm having sxs I only have when pg...ive never had these things happen before AF. My temos never indicated a arriving AF. Never did ny usual symptoms...

OMG GEMMY! Look at your chart you crazy woman! A dip on 7 dpo? Temp increases every day after that? Poss IB on 9 dpo? Girl, I am getting excited for you! Stay positive!

Ahh well nothing on the tissue now so I really hope it is over....

that sounds positive to me!!!!! if af doesn't come then its definitely a bfp i also noticed that instead of watery cm right before af, my cm was white and thick so good luck

Hi Girls,

i think i am having IB... I didn't have it with my last pregnancy. I am still 8days from af. I have also got a slight period like pains for the past hour or so. The bleeding is only brown and only when i wipe??? So confused and anxious. It is way to early for period though.

:spermy::dust::dust::dust:

Im glad i found this thread :) on wednesday i had a red bloody mucos in the morning 4 days from af then it completely stopped turned to white d/c and today im brown spotting. Im so anxious :/

OMG GEMMY! Look at your chart you crazy woman! A dip on 7 dpo? Temp increases every day after that? Poss IB on 9 dpo? Girl, I am getting excited for you! Stay positive!

Thanks Linz but I really don't trust my thermometer, I will get a proper one if af comes. Just been sticking an in ear one in my ear when I wake to get into it. Plus temp was lower this morning.

It all looks good on paper but we will see! Another BFN today - am 11dpo and still have like brown dregs of stuff when I wipe. Just makes me think AF. But I am half and half thinking maybe...maybe not!

Good luck cass and hvk - hope we are all having IB and we get our bfp's!! Keep updating!!

Fx ladies! I'm bleeding but temps still high..no clotting...I normally always have a lot of clotting. But maybe this new cycle it'll happen

Fx ladies! I'm bleeding but temps still high..no clotting...I normally always have a lot of clotting. But maybe this new cycle it'll happen

:dust: for you. I have a bad feeling that my turning into AF :(

I think it is alreAdy. I'm okay with it just needed to be sure. Just seeing the slight happiness on hubby face was priceless. This morning it kinda went away..

I'm really glad I found this post on spotting. I am about a week past ovulation and have light brown spotting yesterday and now today. I should not get my AF till tuesday or wednesday of next week....so is it early period coming or IB? Im so confused but don't want to test to early just to get a BFN! Wishing you all BFP who don't know yet :)

I'm really glad I found this post on spotting. I am about a week past ovulation and have light brown spotting yesterday and now today. I should not get my AF till tuesday or wednesday of next week....so is it early period coming or IB? Im so confused but don't want to test to early just to get a BFN! Wishing you all BFP who don't know yet :)

It is so confusing isn't it. My spotting started on wednesday just gone - only 9dpo. Still going on now at 11dpo and I wasn't expecting her until Monday. I really had hoped it was IB but feel very sure that AF will kick in tomorrow. I hope that is not the case for you, good luck!

Can I join this thread! On Clomid with irregular periods so no idea when I ovulated, but reckon it was on the weekend, so am prob 6dpo

Today have had some dark brown discharge, it's stringy, def more discharge than blood - and i'm optimistic but know i shouldn't be - still have at least a week to test I reckon! But I can't help it...

Has anyone reading this had a similar experience and then got a bfp??

Can I sneak in? :)

Im 9dpo today...had sore nips from 5dpo (only normally get it for a few days after ov).

I normally get two days of af pains to warn me im heading for the witch, but had a surprise today when I went to the bathroom and am spotting red blood. Only when I wipe and not enough to wear a pad or anything at this point.

I am currently 10 or 11 dpo and have had so many symptoms of being preg! Trying not to get my hopes up but this ttw is killing me! I know my body really well and have a very regular cycle.

Symptoms:

6 dpo:
super constipated (TMI)
headaches throughout the entire day
some nausea
start of tender breasts
feeling like a cold coming on...out of no where

7 dpo:
very gassy
stuffed up nose
sore throat

8 dpo:
super dizzy
some cramping
exhausted but yet sleeplessness
tummy ache

9 dpo:
most of the same symptoms but then when I pushed to go potty (TMI) I had bright red, almost orange looking blood! Never in my life have I had that! I usually get like pink or light brown spotting a couple days before my period but never any blood like this. I would be perfect timing for implantation bleeding but I'm not sure?

I had a BFN this morning but still have a sore throat and upset tummy. I am due for AF on Jan. 16 or 17th.

What do you ladies think?

welcome to the thread girls. i hope yours does not turn into af. mine has and gutted. feel really sick today it is full force.

hope you get bfp's because there are many success stories with spotting at this point! keep positive! good luck to everyone still in the game !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->