HELP! 9 DPO Implantation Bleeding or AF a week early?

Gemmy :( isn't weird that with having upset belly and all you still feel like you maybe? As I said before with two of my pregnancies I had two periods... And after the second "AF" I found out weeks later I was pg. So I know for a fact for me it has happened. I'm on another thread on here and a woman said it happened with her. Plus my chart had big similarities to hers.

So maybe Gemmy we are not out fully. I would like to.pray and hope we aren't lol.

This AF hasn't had any clotting just blood. It's not heavy and very different. I never from what I have in my records had a short lp. I'm still experiencing nausea, severe hunger, puking, smell sensitivity, headaches, bitchy, no sex drive, and heavy boobs. Every sxs I need is somwthing I don't get with AF. I'm the total.opposite...and sex drive is always high especially with AF..

No cramping and another tmi the blood doesn't have that AF smell at all.

Gemmy :( isn't weird that with having upset belly and all you still feel like you maybe? As I said before with two of my pregnancies I had two periods... And after the second "AF" I found out weeks later I was pg. So I know for a fact for me it has happened. I'm on another thread on here and a woman said it happened with her. Plus my chart had big similarities to hers.

So maybe Gemmy we are not out fully. I would like to.pray and hope we aren't lol.

This AF hasn't had any clotting just blood. It's not heavy and very different. I never from what I have in my records had a short lp. I'm still experiencing nausea, severe hunger, puking, smell sensitivity, headaches, bitchy, no sex drive, and heavy boobs. Every sxs I need is somwthing I don't get with AF. I'm the total.opposite...and sex drive is always high especially with AF..

No cramping and another tmi the blood doesn't have that AF smell at all.

I know it is strange. I do think that if I wasn't bleeding I would think I was pregnant as I have been feeling so sick today but not like I'm going to throw up. And my head is all swimmy and keep getting dizzy and lightheaded. My period has been heavy this morning though, I went through 3 tampons. Usually I start much lighter. I feel pretty down in dumps, headaches too and smell sensitive too.

When you had the two periods during pregnancy did you test at all inbetween? I did test yesterday and it was negative. Also were those periods timed at when you would have expected them and were they different?

Maybe we had a chemical pregnancy? I'm guessing because my temps are still high...

My first "AF" was due on time maybe a day early or day late. But they were on clock work between every 28-30 days for my son. The second AF I didn't expect that and that was the first time that saw written down that I bled twice. I was 19 yrs old and alwwys writing down my AF and when my now husband and I made love. So the second time I bled the blood was spotty and then bright red and the third day it was brownish red. Then a few weeks later 04/13/99 I found out I was pg..I think I said that second AF was 3-12-99.

Same with my daughter I had AF on 1/6/07 and again 1/12...cycle now ranged from 28-35 days. But AF dates were the same with sons 8 yrs later lol! That second "AF" lasted 3 days I bled cramps badly, it was medium to heavy flow no clots, I was bitchy, moody, smell sensitivity, and all(same as I am now). I found out I was pg with her late Feb or march I can't remember..but I didn't have a AF in feb. I know by Feb 5 I was puking and had every single sxs in the book. I was maybe 5-8 weeks when I found out with her.

And I did with my son test because our condom broke and again I was 19 yrs old. I was getting ready for college...and didn't need that right at the time lol! With daughter no I didn't test because I had what I like to call infertility post traumatic distress disorder....I had a fear poas, seeing negative signs, depressed, denial, and all. My husband and son kept saying I was but I was intotal denial.

Hell when the ER Doctor came back and said I was I looked at him like oh well...cause I thought he said no. But long story short he should me the results and went for us...there she was

wow nettamommy does make you wonder doesn't it? Thanks for sharing your stories. I didn't bleed at all with my first pregnancy - no IB - nothing. But I have read where women have that with one child but not the other. Sound like you are quite prone to it. I am unlikely to take another test though. I did 3 already. I am still bleeding heavy but not feeling well in general. GL to you, keep updating - :dust:

I am on the pill, Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, but we don't use any other form of BC. We BDed on January 10th, which would have been day 15 of my 28 cycle. AF usually visits on Wednesday or Thursday, which would be the 18th or the 19th of January. :witch:

My question is: For the last two days (14th and 15th), when I wipe I am getting light brown or streaky red discharge. None whatsoever unless I am wiping... Is it possible that I am experiencing implantation bleeding or are the dates totally off? :shrug:

Thanks so much! :thumbup:

Can it be breakthrough with you being on bcp?

I've never had breakthrough before and my period isn't due for 3-4 days. I just don't want to continue the BCP if there is a chance I could harm a potential baby... We were going to wait a while longer, but if it happens, it happens. :winkwink:

I would to just incase. Im taking vitex while was taking it but I stopped just incase I am as well too!

I hope noone minds me dragging up this thread but I'm looking for some reassurances.

I'm on my first Clomid cycle and I definitely ovulated on CD14 - confirmed with day 21 blood test. I'm now 9dpo (cd23). I temp and it was 0.1 degree C higher than yesterday but this evening I've started having bright red bleeding. It's quite watery with very tiny bits of "lump" and I don't have any cramps or anything. My boobs are sore and I've had a sore throat since Saturday and felt a bit nasally stuffed up today and yesterday.

I'm trying really hard not to go off my head here either thinking it's just pre-af spotting or possible IB...hopefully my temp stays up or goes up higher tomorrow...

I had a bright red spot of blood on my undies at 6 dpo at 8 pm (day before yesterday). I almost missed it. I was putting shower gel on my undies to wash them. There it was: bright red, size of a quarter. Now I'm 8 dpo and going crazy...no other symptoms, except at 5 dpo I had cramping for most of the day. I feel a tinge of booby tenderness coming on, so I'm thinking that may set in tonight. Usually sets in at 7 dpo. But my O day could be off, who knows...So, I'm stuck in 2ww hell cause I'm afraid to test. I'll test within 6 days though. I hope you get your BFP!!

I hate to bring this up but this is my story since yesterday this morning i thought for sure af was coming but the bleeding has gone poof already

Hi Ladies! interesting to read through the stories and see the outcomes for you all. I'm having this issue now, also...but losing hope for it being IB and think it more likely to be coming off b/c related!! Came off b/c 2nd December, had normal period 4th December (also, am on the mini pill and have normal regular periods whilst on it anyway!) -lasted 6 days or so, normal for me. Wasn't using OPKs or charting but basically BDd all through the middle of cycle:blush: but then...began some kind of bleed on CD 19..so too early. Odd bleeding, short (2 days) ,scanty, and very brown. Only a very small amount of bright red at the end, not enough to actually arrive on the pad..! No AF symptoms either..just nothing. Now, on CD 23 and testing like crazy, but as of yet- nothing. Only a darkening OPK (still not very dark) not even a smudge on HPT. still too early, possibly...??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->