Help can you tell me if you can see a line ladies

baby1moretime

Mum of 3pink and 1 blue<3
Reaction score
Hi ladies i did 4 tests this morning, all from Babymad, 2 were the usual ic blue handled strip 2 are the cassettes. On the blue handled (could only fit the1 in pic) is blank no +tive test line at all, but on the 2 cassettes i can see v very faint lines with slightest pink in them i tried to take pics and this is the best can do they arent showing up very well, can you see anything? :wacko:
I have to admit i will be very suprised if we managed it this mth as i was taking epo to hold off ov, as was on holiday, this is now leading me to no idea as to how many dpo i am now, and i only got swimmers 1 time this mth :shrug:

Attachments

• HcgResized.jpg
    HcgResized.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 238
I can deffo see a line in the bottom one and it looks pink so not like an evap....good luck to you, test again in a few days hun xx

:happydance: thats what i thought too :happydance: can defo see one in bottom piccie :hugs:

Ooops sorry must have nocked it off there you go its back up now :hugs:

sorry i cant see anything...
maybe its just me though good luck
sar

I cant see anything on the top test to be honest BUT... I definitely see a line on the bottom test its really easy to see!!!

GOOD LUCK HUN xx

Thanks for the replys my lovelies im getting a tiny weeny bit excited but wont let myself properly till i see some more proof :wacko::thumbup:

I can see the faintest of lines on the cassettes hun! good luck! :D

I saw a line on the bottom one straight away, run and get a FRER!!

hehe you tell her aimee lol we are routing for you hun :hugs:

Thanks ladies :flower: Omg do you really think i should get 1 Aimee? Maybe do it with fmu though eh? God Jem im so nervous :wacko: Is superdrug not the best though? Omg i really hope it is No1 seems to see it on the canyouseealine.com but when i invert it on there you can see it straight away :shrug:

ok right hun im looking on a 52 inch tv and i only think i see something faint on bottom one BUT i hate these tests just ask grooveyjem what they put me through i had evaps on every single one i got some with a pink tinge id never totch them again BUT huns if it is a pos and ur getting it on a cassette i promise 100% a frer will get it now if the others are cheapies are not really the best for early testing (yet i still ordered a new batch :rofl:) BUT i will not use them now till af at least due, personally i still think i have evap making wee :rofl: pls pop out and get a red dye FRER or superdrug test, iv never had probs with blue dyes but i know red are defo the most accurate, fingers are so crossed for u huns now go :test::test::test: lol xxxxx :dust:

Yes totally, the FRER are great!! Much better than these, i got a v faint one on these when i had a massive fP on FRER!!

Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->