• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help! Cb digi saying 1-2 weeks???

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
Hi girls, after a year ttc and finding out hubby has a very low sperm count, I got a bfp 2 days ago. I did a clearblue digi which said 1-2 weeks :) anyway this morn I did another and it said 1-2 weeks still!! I'm 4 weeks plus 2 days today so expected 2-3 weeks if HCG doubles every 48 hours! From research most ladies get 2-3 from 4 weeks! Help!! Does this mean my hgc levels are low? The lines on my ic are defo there but faintish xx

Mine changed every 5 days but I got 1-2 weeks 10 days before my period was due at about 3 weeks lol. You might have implanted late and still not have enough hormone to change it, I'd try again in 4 or 5 days x

Wow you got an early bfp!! Congrats. I'm just scared as with my son I was getting 2-3 weeks at this point!! Argh can't stop worrying xx

The CB digi's are not accurate, the amount of hcg detected will vary on when you do a sample, how much you have drank before doing the test etc. I wouldn't pay attention to them. Just enjoy being pregnant x

Yeah I know! Lol I was shocked, I'd had a miscarriage a month or so before so I think that messed up my ovulation and I must have done it earlier. Can't wait for a scan so I can see if my dates are right :)
Good luck :) my tests were always stronger around lunch time too x

I think they are unreliable i did one on monday before i went for my hcg test it said 2-3 when i thought it should be 3+ i was so worried then i got my hcg and it was 4091 the same day and i also had a ultrasound the day after the 2-3 digi and saw a yolk sac and feotal pole and possible heartbeat x

Thanks ladies!! I feel better now :) just can't stop worrying! I've still got about 30 ic hpt's left so going to test every couple of days to check the lines. Wow I'm a major poas addict!!!! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->