Help..close to O

tessjs

Reaction score
Hey all I am 38 and half havent posted here much..I think I maybe infertile with some recent test results very bad...:( but I am not giving up trying and have my OPKS...okay so CD 10- was faint line,strong control and cd 11 test line is showing a stronger almost exact but not quite the same as the control line..what will happen from here? its
going to go stronger isn't it? or will it take another day..

My hubby and I were so tired from work we couldn't even do anything last night and I have said we have to do it tonight is that going to be too late just in case some miracle happens? and if tonight is still okay do we need to follow up tommorrow and next day? I am just confused ..on what to do...

I am testing this morning..I noticed my CM not quite as full on as CD 10 which was very strong... we actually did it that night...buts thats a few days ago..

I know with my results things aren't great and we don't have hubbys results either... BUt I have to try..

any suggestions on what to do from my testing this morning.I plan to test at 10..am

I would keep testing until it's forsure positive.Since it might be close try testing twice a day so you dont miss it. Good luck!

I would keep testing until it's forsure positive.Since it might be close try testing twice a day so you dont miss it. Good luck!

I tested at 2pm and 8 or 9 pm yesterday... both were test line strong or stronger than control POSITIVE ... last night hubby and I made sure we had a nice night .I'm 38 and low amh..i know things look bleak..but i wanted to go through what should happen when you get a positive OPK... I wasn;t able to have a nice morning this morning as hubby and I have to get to work... but anyway life has to go on..today hubby gets results of semen analysis... very worried as he had chemo at age 14... we just don't know:(

so i guess i should test to see if the line has faded ????? on day 13..now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->