Help confused! *UPDATED*

Jbree

Reaction score
Today im 6dpo - i only use opks but i always ovulate about this time 14/15dpo af arrives. So i had a positive opk 7days ago and tested till the opks were negative.

So... From 2dpo ive been using opks because i love to poas!! 😂 But they have been gradually getting dark yesterday it was positive (dark as test line) and today its a blazing positive (darker than test line) im having no other ovulation symptoms. I have taken an ic pregnancy test and its negative? So confused! X

Heres todays opk!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 17
Confusing! Id be bd to make sure you're covered- where the last lot definitely positive? Could it be that you geared up to ovulate but didn't?

I know opks pick up Hcg but personally my opks never turned positive Til a couple of days after positive hpt.

Its so annoying!! Why the months before be txet book and then the first month we try it all goes to pot!!! We dtd yesterday anyway so hopefully that covers me x

That's frustrating! I would have to agree with the others and say your body probably geared up to ovulate but didn't, and you are now. I got a + OPK when I was pregnant but that was a few days after I was already getting bfp, ran out of pregnancy tests and still had the urge to pee on something haha

I'm sorry, I know sometimes it feels like our bodies are against us. Fx this cycle gives you a sticky bean! :)

Still really positive today?! So thats 3/4days now... But i dont have ewcm its kind of milky tmi but having lots of cramps. X

I got a positive opk with my second son, did a CB digi and said pg 1-2. It could be that you are ovulating late or that the Ic isn't sensitive enough xx

Don't know where you live, but dollar store pink dyes are pretty sensitive. Try one of those instead of the ic and see if anything shows up. If not, I'll have to agree and say this is the real O. Our bodies are so strange!

Im uk wish I could get them tho they look really reliable. Took a frer this morning 7dpo i know mega early but i might see a hint of a line not sure if its the indent tho?? X

I usually get a positive opk for 3 days when I ov so it could be normal forp ov. When breastfeeding my body regularly greared op for ov and failed so got more than one positive each cycle. I got positive OPKs when pregnant but only once I'd had BFPs for a few days. Some women seem to get a positive opk just before af too although that has never happened to me.

Ive just looked back and this is actually day 5!! Whats going on?!? They don't seem to be getting lighter either... I will up date when af or something more exciting arrives x

I had something similar with this cycle and got pregnant! Body just did something wacky and ovulated late but still managed to catch it so a good chance you have/will! Good luck :D

Well... Today at 8dpo i think (only do opks) got my start of a BFP!! My husband can see the line too, but because its faint hes not convinced. Men ha! Ive tried explaining its early etc but nope.
Anyway would just like to make note after searching the internet for answers - i had 6 days of positive opks from 2dpo - 8dpo with no positive pregnancy test until today. And i would like to add they went back to negative after my "ovulation" and then went positive again. Thanks for all your help and advice ladies! X

Congratulations! OH couldn't even see the line when I first got my BFP, lol.

Thats really interesting about the positive OPKs leading up to pregnancy. I dont think the OPKs could actually have been detecting the pregnancy that early, ie hCG because it was too early and hpts are better at detecting hCG than OPKs anyway but it seems like the pregnancy might have caused you to produce extra LH for some reason? Have you done OPKs for long, and do you usually do them after your first positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->