Help - EWCM - Ovulation

babynotoo

Reaction score
Does anyone know what it means if you have stringy EWCM in the morning, then a little more late afternoon and some more in the evening? Have I just ovulated three times, or am I being thick?? lol I did a clear blue digital ov test yesterday and got a smiley face and again early evening today. Tonight I have got sharp pains on my right hand side. What do you think?

I think it means you are indeed ovulating or just about to. I had always read that when you have the most EWCM that means you are ovulating, but now I've read on here that it might mean you are ABOUT to. So one way or another, BD! :) G/L!

girl, get to sexing! you are definitely about to ovulate and are MOST fertile right now. in fact i hope you currently gettin it on. :)

thanks for your replies girls. Hubby works away so unfortunately was only able to dtd on saturday and sunday! Hope our chances are there.

Does anyone know what it means if you have stringy EWCM in the morning, then a little more late afternoon and some more in the evening? Have I just ovulated three times, or am I being thick?? lol I did a clear blue digital ov test yesterday and got a smiley face and again early evening today. Tonight I have got sharp pains on my right hand side. What do you think?

Every time you see the EWCM it does not mean you're ovulating each time. The EWCM in itself doesn't mean ovulation, it means your body is prepping for the release of the egg. Usually your ovulation is happening or about to happen if you're getting that kind of CM. So any sex you've had in the last few days and anything you have today and tomorrow is likely to be good for you. Fingers crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->