HELP! Faint positives on cheapies for over a week, not on proper tests.

Gretaa

Reaction score
Girls, need your opinion and help! Maybe some positive stories to cheer me up?
Af is over a week late now, I keep getting faint positives on cheapies, called the doctor and they said they don't do any kind of extra tests on women who aren't high risk. One miscarriage doesn't count like high risk to them so they just told me to register with midwives and have a normal antenetal care. Spoke to a midwife over the phone and she assured me that any line no matter how faint it is means i'm pregnant and just in case i have bleeding or cramping I have to go to early pregnancy unit, otherwise she offered me to sit back and relax. But what's going on? Those faint positives are there sometimes a tad darker, sometimes lighter, for over a week now! Frer barely had any line, other branded tests are negative. Only cheapies pick something up (i'm using three kinds of cheapies so i know it's not an evap or a faulty batch) I'm so confused and angry that doctors here won't do anything about it :((

That's crazy that they won't do anything to put your mind at ease! I would agree that if you're getting continuous positives you're definitely pregnant though.

I wish I had something more reassuring to say! Just try not to stress and I guess keep testing?

:hugs:

I'm doing just that - testing testing testing lol :)
What's crazier is that cheapies are 20mIu whilst Frer is somewhat 10 or less right? And i keep getting darker more visible lines on cheapies than on frer. Frer is literally negative until i tilt it to a right angle in a right light then i see some pinkish line.

I'm doing just that - testing testing testing lol :)
What's crazier is that cheapies are 20mIu whilst Frer is somewhat 10 or less right? And i keep getting darker more visible lines on cheapies than on frer. Frer is literally negative until i tilt it to a right angle in a right light then i see some pinkish line.

Makes no sense! :dohh:

How many dpo are you? Also are you testing with fmu? I find I test better with smu or later for some reason.

Have no idea how many dpo as i wasn't using opk's or temping this cycle, had a mc last month so thought i'd take it easy.
I'm using all the pees i can get lol.
I found that FMU has a less visible line than smu or afternoon pee as well.

Hi Greta!

I am sorry for your loss hun :(

It does sound like you are pregnant again. This will sound weird, but on normal brand tests I got negatives until 6 weeks with pink dye and 8 weeks with blue dye with DD, but got pregnant 1-2 in the evening at 13dpo almost straight away with a CB digi. Was the same with my last pregnancy in Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->