Help hcg levels slight increase??

Ckelly I just came back from doing the blood. Now the wait! I'm so anxious and trying not to be but it's so hard. How are you feeling?

Hi Lynne I just got the call mine have dropped by 200 been asked to go in now :( really hope urs is good news x

Oh Ckelly I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish I could give you a big hug!

Thank u Lynne I basically have to sit and wait for the inevitable to happen I have a blood test book for a weeks time to see if levels have gone bk to 0. How did u get on ?

Had a few tears it's all the waiting that's driving me mad. At least now I know though. Thankfully I have a little boy who seems very cuddly today :)

my first beta with my second baby was 48 after around 50 hrs next one was only 77....after a week 538 at six week heartbeat and she was born healthy last nov.....very active and a advance child.... she was sitting up by herself by 5.5 months....so try not to worry....stay positive....

I had some good news! My levels went up and I'm booked for a 6 week scan on Monday. Nurse said not out of the woods yet until the scan but I'll take it!

Ckelly love cuddly little ones. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Fantastic news Lynn honestly very pleased for u. Will continue to keep my fingers crossed for u and mention u in my prayers :)

Ckelly so sorry to read your beta update hun :( :hugs: xx

Thank you Ckelly. I'm just hoping the next few weeks go well.

I'm thinking of you as well and you're in my prayers. Hopefully you'll get your rainbow soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->