Help..identical twins?

Mommyabc

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new here! I need help distinguishing..my u/s photo. I was 6 weeks when I had the scan done. I got the u/s taken at the family planning clinic for confirmation of pregnancy. The nurse was very quick to do the scan. There is only one yolk sac but it definatley looks like 2 babies in my one yolk sac. I've had 2 previous pregnancies and none of my u/s ever looked like this before. I know they would be identical if it were twins. Not that I am hoping for twins, but either way we will be happy! Any opinions and feedback would be very much appreciated! Please look closely. On the left there's almost a perfect circle, but it's inside the yolk sac. I've uploaded a pic for you to look at. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 43
I only see one. I don't see anything in the yolk sac. All I see is the gestational sac with the yolk sac and baby. It looks like my scan at 6w2d, except it's fuzzier (it looks more magnified than mine which is probably why it looks a bit fuzzy)

I also only see one. The circle is the yolk sac, which is in the gestational sac.
Congrats :)

I only see one baby too if there were 2 in there then what you are seeing to the left would be roughly the same size as the baby on the right. x

Just one from what I can see can you point out where you think you see 2 ?

Emma

Thanks scout! It makes much more sense now that way you explained about it being zoomed in..you really put my mind at ease. :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Guess I was overthinking it a little too much. I also didn know there was more than one sac..I thought the whole black circle was all the yolk sac. So it's a yolk sac within the gestational sac! Lol i had no clue about that. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->