Help!! I'm so confused.

Mommabear91

Reaction score
I have a 13mo old. He was BF until the week he turned 1. I haven't BF since about the second week of January. My AF has been very regular since he was about 3mo old. I have a 28-30 day cycle. The last three months I have had spotting, sometimes before my AF sometimes after. I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms the last 2 months. ie; occasional nausea, headaches, lower back aches, some food aversions, frequent urination, some cramping, fatigue, mood swings, my lower abdomen feels harder..etc. My AF was from Feb 28- March 3..and the last two days I only spotted, didn't even have to wear a panty liner. I have taken 3 Clearblue digitals and they've all been negative. I at first thought all the symptoms were from my hormones balancing back out from no longer BF'ing, but I have had 2 children and I just feel pregnant. I'm going to try a FRER in the morning as those are the only tests I've used for both my pregnancies. Is it possible for a certain test not to work on some women? Why would all this be happening if I'm not pregnant?! Please help! TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->