Help! Is this real?

Magnolia0209

Reaction score
I'm 13 dpo I think. This is 4 mm with first morning urine. I can see it pretty clear in real life, so I spazzed an did another 30 minutes later even though I barely had to go and it was pretty much bfn, maybe something ridiculously faint. I just don't know if this is real or
Not. With my son I had blazing positives on 14dpo when I first tested so there was no question. Is his a false positive? It wasn't even 5 minutes !

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 102
Is this one of the new curved ones? ive been hearing bad things about them for having indents that look like positives! Can you get a superdrug test or a different brand?

It is a curved one. I've never had an indent that look that real to me, but i guess I will run out and get another brand just in case. You see it yes?

Pretty sure since I used a trigger. I know it's very faint. I had pretty bad low back cramps on Friday (11 dpo) so I thought maybe I implanted super late?
I'm going to go out and get a different test. I've used these curved ways before and NEVER had this, but I guess others have. I really wish it was real!

I do see it but I would defo retest. I've heard some pretty bad things about the new Frers :( better to be sure.

Took a different brand. Not exactly the strong positive I was hoping for 😞 Do you see anything? THrere is something faint in real life. No idea what to think really.

Attachments

• IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 80
I see it on the FRER but not sure about the other...

I see something faint on that fs. Yeah idk it's faint but it's there so just hoping it's early. Fxed

The FRER looks good, it isn't as squinty as the false positives I have seen but I don't know how dark the false positives can be. I don't know if I see the other test but perhaps you implanted late and this is why they are faint. You can implant as late as 12dpo, so if this is the case, or if your dates are a little out, then it would be quite usual to see faint lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->