Help me decide what to do!

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I need a wetbag, and i was definatley wanting one for when we go to a meet on the 2nd June.
Id like a Cushie Tushie one in Bee, but theyre not to be found anywhere :(

I *can* get one in snowflake (blue with white circles) but i dont like it as much as the bee.

Do i take a chance on a preorder for the Bee and hope it arrives by 3 weeks time or just get the one that is in stock?

Is it the edin zoo meet??! :haha:

I'l cu there! :D

Sorry, back to the OP....ru ordering from cheeks & cherries? If you email alix im sure she will be able to give you a time-frame for its arrival...

I will be whipping out my zebra minky BB wetbag when i see you! :rofl:

*sighs* I dont have a wetbag yet, Wasn't going to bother and was just going to use the nappy bags to save money as they seemed really expensive, but am jealous that lots of people have them now & think I might have to look for a nice girly one:blush:

Yep the zoo meet :p

Well after i posted that i thought, what about other colours on C&C (you guessed right i was ordering from there or another site lol)
So ive gone with the green circles one, id still prefer the bee but i like it more than snowflake, and it matches my pram lol

Caz, i dont *need* one :rofl: but i figured one bag is better than 3 seperate ones!

Oh well, if I 'have' to get a new one :rofl:

i reallly want that monkey foot one now! 13.50 for the medium tho :rofl: mind i did only pay £4.50 for the bambooty one so maybe i can justify it hahaha

Oooh, dont you be getting another b4 I get my first, was jealous enough that you go post today & I got none - not even junk mail lol :rofl:

:rofl: no more post for me for a while anyway! oh actually just my SIO itti!

ohhh i'm getting a bit of a wetbag addicition :blush: I stopped buying nappies and then came the bags :rofl:

Hey Donna my wetbag issues are all YOUR fault anyway *nods*
I now have one medium two large one extra large wetbags....more than I need but they were so pretty....

I can never find a wet bag I want so think thats my first project when I get new sewing machine

Millies nappies have new monkey foot wetbags in! I justify having a wet bag by tellin OH that its pointless using nappy sacks which get binned when I'm using reusables lol seemed to work lol

Millies nappies have new monkey foot wetbags in! I justify having a wet bag by tellin OH that its pointless using nappy sacks which get binned when I'm using reusables lol seemed to work lol

Might try that one then........ tho don't think he'll fall for it lol. If anyone has a pwetty girly one they want rid of tho...............................:haha:

Lol I love mine to much to part with it lol good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->