Help me plan my daughters birthday and Christmas gifts for the next few years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parky

Reaction score
My daughter was 1 last week - after having 5 years of boys toys, I'm so excited for all of the girly bits over the next few years. My problem is I can't decide what to get her for Christmas as I know there are certain 'key' girly bits I will want to get over the next few years and don't want to miss the boat on timings. Am really tempted by the cute asda kitchen for this year but wondering if I should wait until her second birthday to do a kitchen - what age is best for a dolls house etc any ideas for a ' big' present for this Christmas
Thanks

Hey, my DD is only 17 months so I can't help much. But from about 12 months she started to enjoy play houses and kitchens, so I'd say getting your DD one for Christmas sounds like a plan :). Since 15 months she's been really into her doll and pushchair so how about those if you don't have them already?
My DS has only jsut started getting interested in dolls houses at a bit over 3, before then they were too small to interest him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"