Help me read my first test! What do you think?

Newlywedlove

Reaction score
I have no idea what this test is supposed to look like. I'm new to this entire process.

This test was taken today at CD 12.

What do you all think?

image.jpg

Is it an ovulation test? If so, it's ALMOST positive. Should be positive tomorrow.

Definitely almost positive. Could go positive within a few hours or a day. Keep testing! Also know you don't have to use FMU on these, but a 3 hour hold is best. I find I get darker results in the evenings.

Did you start BD?? half the line looks pos- When I called the manufacturers on the stick tests - the lady gave me a tip she said if half the line is pos then take it as a pos- and/or if you hold the test arms length away from your eyes and you can see that one line is darker- go with the darker line (control or test) and if they look equal take it as a pos- I hope this helps! Either way best of luck to you!!!! :D

Did you start BD?? half the line looks pos- When I called the manufacturers on the stick tests - the lady gave me a tip she said if half the line is pos then take it as a pos- and/or if you hold the test arms length away from your eyes and you can see that one line is darker- go with the darker line (control or test) and if they look equal take it as a pos- I hope this helps! Either way best of luck to you!!!! :D

Thank you so much. We've been bd'ing for a week know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->