Help needed badly please updated new pic** updated hcg level. ** UPDATED 2nd Beta UPDATED WITH HBEAT

Those lines are amazingly darker. :dance:
They look great!

Yesssssss look at them lines. Total dye stealer I love it :yipee:

Beta just drawn. Scan in epau showed gestational sac and yolk sac.
Gestational sac 7m.
Yolk can 2mm

No fetal pole. They dated it from bleeding of miscarraige so 5 weeks 5 days but i know im 5 weeks 2 days from ovulation.

Any thoughts guys??

Still no clarity. Im losing my mind now

I think that’s great news!!!! I am not concerned at all they didn’t see a fetal pole. It’s still very early for that. Everything else looks right on track! I have such a good feeling about this!

That is fantastic! I bet your beta is looking lovely also :) everything sounds on track to me though

Beta just drawn. Scan in epau showed gestational sac and yolk sac.
Gestational sac 7m.
Yolk can 2mm

No fetal pole. They dated it from bleeding of miscarraige so 5 weeks 5 days but i know im 5 weeks 2 days from ovulation.

Any thoughts guys??

Still no clarity. Im losing my mind now
That’s perfect for 5w2d! Can’t wait to hear what hcg numbers are!

I've never had a scan that early but from what I've read it sounds perfect for 5w2d. They are so tiny so it's easy for things not to show.

Thank you so much guys your are all really great.

Today was so hard as im terrified of the epau but it seems this time it may be a positive outcome

Not to get to next friday .......

No beta results till tomorrow unit is closed and no one rang me.... Will update soon as and thank you all again

Your lines look fantastic..congratulations and try not to worry (impossible i know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->