Help needed badly please updated new pic** updated hcg level. ** UPDATED 2nd Beta UPDATED WITH HBEAT

I’d expect you to a nervous wreck. We are all here for you! I think everything is going to be great!

How bout Sunday and Wednesday or Monday and Thursday. So you feel so nervous.

Everything looks perfect!! And your hcg rise is fab - certainly wouldn't rise that much with retained tissue (silly jobs worth of a receptionist).

Everything crossed this is your sticky rainbow xxx

:dust:

Im so tempted to take frer tomorrow. Its awful because while im so tempted to take it Im terrified if it isnt as dark ill be so disappointed. Rationally i know dye is diff in all tests etc but.....if your a poas addict like me its catch 22

Gone be with the days id take 1 test and 9 mths later a baby would be born.....

At 19dpo - is it a good sign for viable pregnancy i have 0 symptoms

Last edited:
That ic looks fantastic! I wouldn’t worry too much abt lack of symptoms. It’s still early. I didn’t get symptoms until 7 weeks with one pregnancy. Every single pregnancy is different. Your hcg is def rising! Look at that test!

It’s not necessarily a good or bad sign! The good sign is your lines and most importantly your numbers :) like PP said, every pregnancy is different

Thanks guys.
Gonna take the frer tomorrow.
Lack of symptoms after 3 consecutive losses is worrying for me. I cant remember from last pregnancy 2 years ago what and when I felt anything. I havent felt sick yet and can still drink coffee which is always a sign that makes me worry

I've been sick as a dog and still drinking my morning cup of coffee. Can't stand the smell of dh's coffee!

Oh hun test looks great, your numbers were good. Every pregnancy is different, you just may be one of the lucky ones who don't get any symptoms or maybe they'll come on later. Either way I'm praying all is well for you and lil bean

My One Step ICs looked a lot like yours at 19dpo with our littlest and they were some of the strongest lines I have ever had! Your lines look great. Don't take not going off coffee as a negative, it can be so different each time. With my 8 week loss some years ago I remember I had plenty of symptoms. With my boys I didn't have as much but both girls much stronger symptoms although oddly enough this time I didn't really go off coffee I don't think, whereas every other time I couldn't stand the stuff! Just like with my loss I craved olives so thought other pregnancies where I wanted olives must be a bad sign, clearly not. Just like spotting I had with every baby as well as every loss, didn't have so much as a hint of bleeding this time so lack of scared me. We sort of assume I think that there will be some things at least which stay the same, but not necessarily! I think you have a healthy baby in there <3

Ure tests looks great hon. I'm keeping it all crossed for a sticky beany. I think ure gonna be fine.
I've had 3 losses my first loss was at almost 11 weeks and I dont remember what symptoms I had back then.

My 2 early losses and my last 2 healthy pregnancies I had tons of symptoms so it doesnt matter if u have symptoms or not u mite be one of the lucky ones or the symptoms mite come later.
I had symptoms from 6dpo with my son but by 6 weeks they all vanished and I was really scared but a few weeks later they all came back with vengeance.

Dye stealer girl!!!!! Congrats!!!

:yipee:You must be happy with those beautiful lines!!! I’m so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->