*help needed!*

MrsParker

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

If you have read my other posts by now you'll know... Its been 7 1/2 weeks since my last period, my doctor is a useless tw*t and has told me to "wait" for my missing AF and if I wasn't such a nice person I would have punched her.

Can anyone suggest some natural ways to bring on AF? I have heard pasrley tea can work - any more suggestions would be welcome? I need some help asmy doc obv isn't interested.

Thank you :( x

DTD sometimes helps other than that I'm really not sure. I missed a whole month recently, then it arrived bang on time like it would have anyway. Just the witch messing with us!

The witch does like to play mind games!!

Have tried DTD lol ;) we'll see what happens next..

:shrug:

:shrug:
I have no idea how to provoke the "beast". I don't like that you feel ignored though so I MUST reply. That and the fact that your little picture of eeyore is breaking my heart :cry: Im an emotional basket case.

Hey there,

I was going through the same things as you - I had some really long cycles (49, 51, 61 days) and wasn't ovulating. I took agnus castus - herbs in the form of tablets, which you can get from a health food store or on Amazon - and they brought on AF for me and I have been ovulating ever since! My cycles are still irregular, but have been better - 37, 32 and 40 days, but at least I ovulate now!

I went to see my dr and they were good, but not that helpful - I found out about AC on here and I'm so glad I did! Give it a go, it worked for me!

I took it for 3 cycles, as recommended, and I'm now waiting to see if I ovulate on my own this month.

Hey there,

I was going through the same things as you - I had some really long cycles (49, 51, 61 days) and wasn't ovulating. I took agnus castus - herbs in the form of tablets, which you can get from a health food store or on Amazon - and they brought on AF for me and I have been ovulating ever since! My cycles are still irregular, but have been better - 37, 32 and 40 days, but at least I ovulate now!

I went to see my dr and they were good, but not that helpful - I found out about AC on here and I'm so glad I did! Give it a go, it worked for me!

I took it for 3 cycles, as recommended, and I'm now waiting to see if I ovulate on my own this month.

I actually have some agnus castus which I was taking a while back but stopped coz I think ur not supposed to take if pg? and I got a bfp, but it didnt stick :(

Maybe i'll give it another go :D thanks :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->