Help on Fertility Friend ???

Hello ladie's,

We are gonna catch up today as im on pretty much all day. So how did it go with OH pinky. Did you get that 2 day date in bed? Has of been detected yet on FF hun. Let me know. x x x

Sorry to hear that AF honeycheek's. Keep your chin up hun. x x x

Sending load's of sticky magical baby dust x x x

hiya jess

no i only saw him the once - he went for an interview on tuesday and then called me to say that it went on for 2 1/2 hours and that he was stuck in major traffic - he had told me the day before that his dad was meeting him at 3pm and it was 3.15pm when he called

i was really upset but not as upset as i would have been if i hadnt got my "deposit" the day before

i tested ff with fake temps for tomorrow and if their high then iget crosshairs for tuesday - i was in agony last night with cramps and today my pelvis is sore when i sit down or cough - im hoping that means its a super egg thats dropped

i had a psychic reading done last year that said i would have twin girls in feb so my fingers are crossed

how you doing? any signs of anything?

Awww hun soz to here you didnt get to see him tuesday but atleast you got a date in bed on monday hay and ov tuesday. sound like great timing and what did you say i'll make a bet that i ov on tuesday well girl lokk's like you could be spot on. I hope your temp rises tomorrow morning hun. I want it to be your month this month hun. you really do deserve it hun.

''Deposit'' lol you do crack me up.

Well hun if you was in load's of pain then you never know. Twin girl's. wow you would love that. I wouldnt mind having twin's but i would want one boy and one girl dont ask why lol.

Om yer im doing good thanks hun, I got honey a potty yesterday & some little walker nappie's that you can pull up and down bit like knicker's but padded lol. so iv gotta start today.

Om any sign's well FF reckon's AF if going to arrive in 3 day's time (26th), i think that's a load of ball crap, as im not actually due untill 30th. Not having no period syptom's, as every month i alway's have really bad belly ache a week before period untill the day i come on and then 2 days on AF i have really bad belly ache. But to be truthful with all these syptom's i have got and they way it's making my body feel, it's like i am already pregnant if you know what i mean. Like all the nausea and acute sence of smell and ect.

So i really am hopeing this is my month and i dont have to go back to my GP. Then if i am pregnant, And once i have had the baby im not going to try again or provent, im just gonna had a great sex life and enjoy life with the kid's cause then If im not thinking about all the TTC then i might get my 3rd quicker lol. I got it all planned lol. but that's only if the plan goe's my way. I already know i want atleast 5 children and dont want big age gap's. so im in shagging season for the next load of year's lol.

Sorry hun you prob didnt want to know all that but im in a odd mood today. Not down or anythink just happy excited maybe, im not quite shore.

So hun if this is our month then were gonna be bump buddie's. I really do hope you are hun. and im sending you load's of luck and load's of sticky magical baby dust. x x x

Awww hun soz to here you didnt get to see him tuesday but atleast you got a date in bed on monday hay and ov tuesday. sound like great timing and what did you say i'll make a bet that i ov on tuesday well girl lokk's like you could be spot on. I hope your temp rises tomorrow morning hun. I want it to be your month this month hun. you really do deserve it hun.

''Deposit'' lol you do crack me up.

Well hun if you was in load's of pain then you never know. Twin girl's. wow you would love that. I wouldnt mind having twin's but i would want one boy and one girl dont ask why lol.

Om yer im doing good thanks hun, I got honey a potty yesterday & some little walker nappie's that you can pull up and down bit like knicker's but padded lol. so iv gotta start today.

Om any sign's well FF reckon's AF if going to arrive in 3 day's time (26th), i think that's a load of ball crap, as im not actually due untill 30th. Not having no period syptom's, as every month i alway's have really bad belly ache a week before period untill the day i come on and then 2 days on AF i have really bad belly ache. But to be truthful with all these syptom's i have got and they way it's making my body feel, it's like i am already pregnant if you know what i mean. Like all the nausea and acute sence of smell and ect.

So i really am hopeing this is my month and i dont have to go back to my GP. Then if i am pregnant, And once i have had the baby im not going to try again or provent, im just gonna had a great sex life and enjoy life with the kid's cause then If im not thinking about all the TTC then i might get my 3rd quicker lol. I got it all planned lol. but that's only if the plan goe's my way. I already know i want atleast 5 children and dont want big age gap's. so im in shagging season for the next load of year's lol.

Sorry hun you prob didnt want to know all that but im in a odd mood today. Not down or anythink just happy excited maybe, im not quite shore.

So hun if this is our month then were gonna be bump buddie's. I really do hope you are hun. and im sending you load's of luck and load's of sticky magical baby dust. x x x

i dont mind twins but ive said since i was about 10 yrs old that i dont want a boy - dont know why, just dont

damm i knew i should have put a proper bet on at the bookies - i was right with ov date!!!!

what we did with my god-daughter when we got the pull-up nappies and a potty, we would ask her if she needed a pee, she would normally say no, but we;d put her on potty and when she did pee she got a treat for being a good big girl. Nothing major, just like her fav biscuit or something, she soon learnt to ask for potty and didnt take long at all

I agree, get this preggyness done and then just let nature take its course - but blody hell 5!!!!!!

its good to be excited and happy - good positive atitude :thumbup:

i dont know why, and i hope im not letting myself in for a big fall but im very positive too - this is my first cycle that i ov'd on my own, no agnus castus, bd before ov (usually its on the day), taking B6, taking baby aspirin

I just wish this pain would go, ive still got a bit of my cold let and keep coughing and each time i do, it hurts, i thought it was my pelvis but looking on google it might be my uturus - who knows!

wooooop woooooop heres looking forward to some good results

I now why cause when i was younger i alway's wanted a boy first then a girl so my little girl had a big brother to look after her in school but when i got pregnant i still wanted a boy but my mind was telling me girl girl girl. Because of the pretty little clothes and head band's and clip's ect. but now i see all the little cute boy's clothes and really want a boy but not twin boy's only cause my father in law keep's saying im gonna have ADHD twin boy's lol coz my daughter can be quite nutty lol and a handful.

But dont get me wrong i would still be over the moon if i did get twin boy's.

lol yer you should have made a bet.

5 yes 5 hun, I love kid's and came from a big family of 4 sister's and 1 brother so i want my children to have the same. But i said to my OH the other day that i might even end up keep going after 5 well just have to wait and see. lol. I can see your face right about now. lol.

being positive and taking vit's is a good thing hun. even know some time's it can put you down at the end of a cycle. but i can feel it, this is going to be your month.

Been researching hun i do that all the time lol. Well hun atleast you know something's going on in there.

had a little change in CM today still creamy but gone a little watery.

WOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOP I agree. x x x

Sending load's of sticky magical baby dust to ya hun x x x

they say that over the age of 40 your chances of having twins is higher but i still ruled it out, then i got the psychic reading saying twin girls conceive feb, then talking to my mum last month she told me that my grandads brothers were twins! during the war the two twins got split up and i never met the other twin - ok that started to freak me out knowing theirs twins in the family. Then my mum told me that she was a twin but the other one died before childbirth.

Back in the days before ultrasound scans, my nan started bleeding at about 5 months preggy, she thought she had lost the baby and tried to come to terms with it, but her belly just kept on growing, 4 months later out popped my mum! then i really started freaking lol

my nan came from a big family but there is only me n my sis and she doesnt have any children apart from a step-daughter.

im happy with only 1

i know what you mean about the clothes, clips, hairbands etc all toooooooo cute

omg than 5!!! your minnie will be hanging on the floor!!!!! :rofl:

dont worry about change in cm - post ov, it doesnt really mean anything, i get as dry as a bone lol

Well then you could be in for a chance of twin's. But i know what you mean by you would be happy with one. As long as you can be a mum it dont matter right. I got twin's in the family, my mum's brother (my uncle) he had twin boy's & i cant remeber who else has got twin's but i know some one else in the family has. My brain is like mash lol.

Oh yer thank's for that, i dont think i want a minnie hanging to the floor lol. it was ok when i had honey cause they had to cut me so they stitched me right back up lol. I think i will need a cut with each labour so i can get stitch back in to place lol.

I never get dry vag is that normal?

Oh and i forgot to say, when i was pregnant with honey, I got really high sex drive and just couldnt help myself. But worst part was i had to slow down because being pregnant make's my vag flap's lol go swollen when having sex, and last night it happened. but has never happened before. meaning while not being pregnant so im hoping it's a good sign. x x x

Well then you could be in for a chance of twin's. But i know what you mean by you would be happy with one. As long as you can be a mum it dont matter right. I got twin's in the family, my mum's brother (my uncle) he had twin boy's & i cant remeber who else has got twin's but i know some one else in the family has. My brain is like mash lol.

Oh yer thank's for that, i dont think i want a minnie hanging to the floor lol. it was ok when i had honey cause they had to cut me so they stitched me right back up lol. I think i will need a cut with each labour so i can get stitch back in to place lol.

I never get dry vag is that normal?

Oh and i forgot to say, when i was pregnant with honey, I got really high sex drive and just couldnt help myself. But worst part was i had to slow down because being pregnant make's my vag flap's lol go swollen when having sex, and last night it happened. but has never happened before. meaning while not being pregnant so im hoping it's a good sign. x x x

dry, creamy, wet - its all normal and none of it means anything

:rofl::vag flaps swollen

ooooh but its a goooooooooooooooooooood sign:happydance:

lol your so funny. yes i had swollen vag flap's.

Ooooh is someone being funny lol.

How did your day go hun? x x x

lol your so funny. yes i had swollen vag flap's.

Ooooh is someone being funny lol.

How did your day go hun? x x x

i think, and i know ive said this before, anything different from our previous bfn cycles has got to be good

shame you cant tick a box on ff chart for your vag flaps :rofl:

my day was good thanks, went to orpington shopping - takes about an hour to get there, was there for about half an hour, then came home :rofl:

i just slept for 3 hours - MAJOR hot flushes, then went really cold and only just woke up cos of another hot flush

sitting here with window wide open

I might not be able to tick a box for swollen vag flap's but I can make my own lol.

Glad you had a good time hun, get anythink nice.

Sorry to hear your having hot flushes.

OMG it is freezing out there and you got the window wide open, well hun you must be hot.

x x x

lol yeah make your own - ive made loads lol

no nothing special, just some more pink slipper socks and shampoo

im cooling down a bit but the window is still open - at least the pain in my uterus has eased off

well as long as your cooling down and your pain is easing off then it's all cool. x x x

What else do you do on the internet, cause im f-ing bored. not talking to you hun just waiting for a reply. i end up looking at other people's post's. x x x

Thank's hun, gonna have a look now, I normally listen to tune's on youtube but OH is watching crappy football x x x

i listen to music too - at the moment ive got a film on

im a remix girl - i mostly like remix r&B

yer i like R&B to, Love a bit of old school, To be truthful any think that float's my boat is a bitta me lol x x x

What's your fav R&B tune??? x x x

i like most things i can sing-a-long-to

i dont really have one - all depends on my mood lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back