Help on Fertility Friend ???

i have a playlist of a few hundred tunes that is a mixture of all sorts, sometimes i like somethig a bit softer and other tines a faster speed but i never have favorites

what my OH hates about me, i;ll listen to a tune and like it but dont care who sings it, i never buy albums cos i get bored listening to the same artist - to me, all the tunes on a cd sound the same and i like a mixture

id rather download single tunes then put a disc together of tunes i actually like

i never buy them but for some reason got jessie j's when it first came out - love her

Yer i love jessie j's tune's, and old skool garage and Hip hop. Like you sadi it's just depend's on our mood's, my saying it's what float's me boat at the time. x x x

How you feeling today hun. x x x

im feeling really good today thanks hun

hows you?

Feeling a little ruff but im ok, just wanna know if my test was an error or not. Im hopeing i'll get my test's today. x x x

Did FF detect OV hun. Glad your in a really good mood today x x x

Feeling a little ruff but im ok, just wanna know if my test was an error or not. Im hopeing i'll get my test's today. x x x

Did FF detect OV hun. Glad your in a really good mood today x x x

its the not knowing bit thats the worst - at early dpo your all positive and hopefuly then nervous as you near a higher dpo then you left in limbo waiting for af or bfp

have you taken another test yet or are you waiting for IC to come in the post?

yep, i got my crosshairs this morning - its official, 3DPO :happydance:

hun i happy for ya and im proud of you for ovulating on your own. :D

I havent tested yet and yer still waiting for IC's in post hopeing they will come today. but to be truthful i dont wanna test untill i get them. Im getting impatient waiting for them lol i know it's only been a couple day's but i hate waiting. But hun i will let you know as soon as i get them. Gonna try and hold my pee till post man come's just in case they do come today then i can test straight away. :D

sending you load's of sticky magical baby dust hun. good luck x x x

aww thanks hunny - that means a lot to me

well they should come today or tomoz (hopefully today) n i wanna see a glaring fat line!!!!!!!

tons and tons of :dust: to you

your welcome hun,

Well that would be great to get them today and have a BFP. you would see my smile from mile's away lol.

Still aint getting to excited. if any think i feel really sick and bloated above the pelvic bone. x x x

I know hun.

I think im gonna go check the post at about 12. i live in a flat so post box is down stair's. x x x finger's crossed there inside waiting for me. x x x

Hello hun, i checked post at 12 but no IC's today, so im hopeing they defo come tomorrow and i managed to hold my pee. now i feel like a wolly. lol.

Sorry it took me so long to let you know but iv been buying honey some new clothe's online. x x x

if you cant hold it too long, pee in a plastic cup or something - its good for upto 4-6 hours i read

oooh what have you got her?

Hello hun.

I havent got a plasic cup other i would have but i was ment to grab a couple urine pot's when i went to doc's and forgot but thank's for tip hun.

Well i got honey load's of clothe's for her birthday and a pair of trainer's, blue shoe's with a bow on, and a pair of lacoste high top's a bit like converse's but didnt have and outfit to go with the lacoste high top's. So I got her a pair of pinky skinny jean's with a little bow on, a 3 pack of top's (white with yellow bow, yellow with blue bow, & blue with pink bow.) & A blue dress with flower's on for the summer to go with her blue shoe's but she has got load's of dresse's to go with the shoe's i just couldnt help myself.

What you been up to hun? x x x

wash out an old jam jar or anything - plastic sandwich bag - anything

awwwww sounds lovely - bless her

this is why i cant wait to have girls

i went to bromley earlier today just for a few bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member